1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New pup!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mike C., Jul 18, 2009.

1. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

2. alpay

alpay Big Dog

woww very cute pup...

3. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Cooper and Smith's JACKAL looks like he means some bizzznass........Good luck w/ the pup!

4. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Cute pup! Nice ped too!

5. preme

preme CH Dog

Nicepic And Ped...

6. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

Good luck!

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Nice bred pup,good luck with it.

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks! Hes a handful, ill upload some more pics later.:D

9. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Some pics of my bitch and the pup from today, sorry for the shitty cell phone pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She saw a cat :D.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Brother working her on the hide.
    [​IMG]

My little guy.
    [​IMG]

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Very nice dogs.

11. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

LOL. Looks like they need an exorcism.

12. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

v nice pup last pic, nice structure.

13. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

I think when hes of age he will do pretty good at the adba shows, is anyone on here going to the one in jersey?

14. Stookie

Stookie Pup

nice pup bro

15. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks for the kind words :).

16. Nice addition Mikie! Is the show this weekend by any chance? if so, I will probably drive there BUT without any dogs to show. It will give me time to walk around without concern for my pooches.

You and M going? How is the pup now? I picked up mine a few weeks ago. I love raising pups......they are my teachers.....:o.....the moment I think to know things fully, they show me something else...lol

Heck, here is mine...(not trying to hijack your thread Mikey...just felt like sharing today)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  17. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Hey Rocky, How are you? And yeah its the 15th and 16th im trying to get off work now lol. and M's still not sure if hes gona make it. Jayseas ready to go she looks great so hopefully i can make it. And yeah the pup is another full time job hes always into somthing :cool:.

18. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Looking at these pups is getting me thinking:rolleyes: my wife would not be impressed though, [ill sneak it in the back door]

nice pup u got too rocky!:)

19. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Hes cute Rocky, is that the little john pup?

20. No, the one you mention is almost 2 now. If you want I will send you a picture of him via email.

How old is your pup now? How big are the parents? Just wondering about how heavy that pup will turn out to be...:cool::D

Thank you NOWAY for the complement. He is a great little pup.