1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Pup!

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by GS Bulldogs, Mar 3, 2014.

1. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Can I get everyone's opinion on how she is bred? I say she is scatter bred. Some say RedBoy/Frisco/Eli. She's 7 months old, 18lbs. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

quite a bit going on there - that bottom has quite a bit of Chinaman, and Panther, top has banjo poncho n boyles with redboy -
    She looks like she is in that gangly stage - kinda skinny - is that a recent picture??

4. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

That's a pic of when I first got her. She was a little thin. She has put on some more weight though, but she is so active lol.

5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I think both top and bottom are well bred dogs. I like the top side more, but anyone who knows me won't be surprised by that. Know folks who've gotten dogs off of Kilo & have heard lots of good things about them. My gyp has a dash of Poncho through the Chase POR dog. I had a partner about 5 yrs ago and his yard was based on Poncho/Greenwoods & Poncho?mayday dogs. I like what the god ones add.

As for your dog, I like her color and structure looks thick boned. They were probably thinking best to best within their camp on that one.

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Its a 4 quarter cross and I like the way she is bred. There are too many dumb dumbs out there trying to see how many times they can fit one particular dog in a pedigree, so its nice to see a good battle cross. Good luck with her.

7. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Thanks guys!

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I dont think she was thin, I think she had good puppy size, probably just needed to be wormed out. I like pups as babies plump but when they grow I like that athletic size, that lean frame and to be very active. While she might not have the prettiest ped in the world and might be scatterbred doesn't mean she doesn't have value. I personally like linebred dogs but have many a dog who were scatter that were good dogs just as I have linebred dogs that are good. If she is a great dog least you have options of breeding her to see which side of the pedigree she pulling from or will produce. Ch Morpheus was a real dog and a bad ass dog, also seen a son of his that eventually made Ch and he wasn't even one of the better ones off Morph. Poncha gyp is bred nice, she seems to produce some good dogs as well, was going to obtain one off her year plus ago.

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I wouldn't say it a scatter bred dog also. Due to the fact it seems as if both top and bottom were bred with purpose or @ least known crosses. I'd also call it a battle cross.

Rock glad you mentioned that Poncha dog. I went into her siblings cause for some reason that certain breeding looked familiar. Come to find out she's the littermate sis to my ol partners dog ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [283029] :: TCK'S JO JO