1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by courtesyscratch, Aug 11, 2014.

1. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Congrats dude. Nice pup.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good looking pup, congrats.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good luck with the lil guy!

4. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Nice good luck

5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

^^^^^^^What they said^^^^^^^

6. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Good luck looks kinda like moon shine

7. Thank you all , do any of you live in N.C ? I want to meet more dog men in my state who got some good quality dogs .

8. Scavani23

Scavani23 Pup

No but nice pup though.

9. Are you up for breeding

10. Are studding

11. Contact Me

12. treezpitz

You guys have gotta be kidding me??

Damn puppy's nuts haven't even dropped yet! You guys are exactly what's wrong with this breed!

13. It's not like I don't have any other dogs to offer up for selective breedings . I know what I'm doing, been around game dogs all my life.

14. treezpitz

IF that is the case, I apologize. The only dog talked about has been a very small pup and I figured you two were lining up a deal to breed his balls off already. Surely hope that isn't the case. My bad if y'all had different intentions.

15. This is my main girl right here, her Dad is Moonshine who is the new pup's grandfather of both, the sire & dam . My last male just recently got put to sleep because he had cancer & we didn't want him to suffer anymore. He lived for 12 years, R.I.P Gambino

10439514_871816552833784_1572724889_n.jpg (My girl)

16. Man I don't know what old boy talkin but I'm bout money all he doin is tryin to talk shit so fuck him what's for stud cause I like that breed

17. Message me on here, we can talk

18. treezpitz

It's obvious you're about something other than the dogs you goofy bastard.

And fuck me?? Why don't you come try you little bitch! Talking about breeding to a fucking puppy you stupid idiot.

And, NO, I'm not trying to talk shit. I AM saying that people like YOU are bad for the breed. I depend on money as much as you to survive but dogs ARE NOT my means of making money. And that's another reason why you ARE bad for this breed is because you look at them as a paycheck. Get a job you broke bitch and then maybe you won't need to try to peddle pups to make a dollar.

19. I see you haven't made any money off that shitty breed you doing aww don't feel bad get some real dog bitch then you might be in the league I'm in with shit I take pride I'm what I produce but my dogs speak for them selves