1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit#5, May 29, 2010.

1. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

When some members tell me off with words and info thank you
    Some members say an explorative well what ever. <O:p</O:p
    The Cain Corso after 5 generations even from the point of origin<O:p</O:p
    Becomes a washed 50% from a brother sister mating and what of all the next father dogs being Red Nose pit = what nothing <O:p</O:p
    You do the math if you had a super game APBT 5 generations ago and breed the next 5 generation with non game tested APBT what are the chances of getting that great great grandfather <O:p</O:p
    The man I did get this dog from had kids cats other dogs and I liked how his dogs acted around my kids me my wife and his dogs <O:p</O:p
    I saw good training and obedience; I can say the same for the white dogs parents. <O:p</O:p
    I believe the strong genetics of the APBT can wash away other breeds<O:p</O:p
    Fast enough<O:p</O:p
    AT best my pups great X5 grand mother and father were Ban dogs long gone <O:p</O:p
    SO my pups great grandfathers X 5 generations is this
    <O:p</O:p
    Temperament<O:p</O:p
    Cane Corso are considered to have an even, stable temperament. They are easy to train, generally good with children, and calm with their primary guardians. Make sure to socialize it with babies, other dogs and humans of both sexes. Corsos tend to be a quiet breed.<SUP> </SUP>A true Corso should be indifferent when approached and should only react when a real threat is present. Corsos are historically working dogs that need exercise, a strong owner, boundaries and training.<O:p></O:p>
    APBT Temperament<O:p</O:p
    The APBT is a breed that is loyal to friends and family, and is generally friendly towards strangers. People have been known to be afraid of them because of their bad reputations. Nonetheless, an APBT can be a very congenial pet as they have a general love of people. They do exhibit a higher percentage of dog aggression than some other breeds, and a very high prey drive toward small animals. Proper training can make the dog obedient and have a high desire to please, and socialization at an early age is a must. <O:p</O:p
    How’s this for Temperament<O:p</O:p
    Doberman Pinschers are the target of a mistaken stereotype of ferocity and aggression.<SUP> </SUP>As a personal protection dog, the Doberman was originally bred for these traits:<SUP> </SUP>it had to be large and intimidating, fearless and willing to defend its owner, but sufficiently obedient and restrained to only do so on command These traits served the dog well in its role as a personal defense dog, police dog or war dog, but were not ideally adapted to a companionship role. In recent decades, the Doberman Pinscher's size, short coat, and intelligence made it a desirable house dog. Although these dogs are mistaken for their aggression, they are extremely loyal. They can easily learn to 'Respect and Protect' their owners In response, they are excellent guard dogs that protect the ones they love. They are generally sociable towards humans and can be with other dogs, ranking among the more-likely breeds to show aggressive behavior toward strangers and other dogs but not among the most likely. They are very unlikely to show aggressive behaviour towards their owners<O:p></O:p>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
  2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i wish this thread would just die

3. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Me also , I will try not say any thing else :dogtongue::dogkiss:<--- My dogs

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:ummm::nothing:WOW.........I made it this far.

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

i love the hippy tangents this goes off on., cane corso? doberman?