1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Newest Addition

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kjf85, Oct 24, 2006.

1. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

What a sweetie! We're also adding to the family, new Basset pup tomorrow.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I clicked the ped, saw "stompanato" was his father, to a daughter of B-lines Cowboy, and my first reaction was "Stompanato has been dead for YEARS, I can't believe someone fell for that pedigree!" until I looked at the (obviously) diffrent breedings, and that the (new) stompanato looks to be a damn near clone! Very cool, like the breeding from papers alone. How are the parents?

4. Pitoogle

Pitoogle Pup

awesome colors on that dog! Thanks for sharing!

5. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Yeah- I was waiting for someone to get in an argument about that on here with me (Stompanato) I'm glad you caught that!
    They look VERY similar- in fact every dog that comes off "stompy" looks about the same.
    The parents are real good dogs.