1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Newest member to my yard

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by texasboy, Sep 2, 2005.

1. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

2. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

cool have fun with her

3. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

forgot to add, also looking for any tight bred gabe dogs that are producing well

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I'd take her to the Sam dog that someone on this board owns lol but thats just me.
    BB

5. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

wow i was thinking same thing :)

6. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

lmao i know you would, and i am sure i will, thats too funny. i don't know what my obsession is with wanting to tighten up on the gabe dog, i guess just because i saw that dog on a tape once and was greatly impressed. dont worry bb you are my first choice for this winter for sure, but maybe on down the line i will be able to go to a gabe dog. i am hoping that i will be able to get a couple of litters of the old lady before all is said and done.
    yis,
    t.j.

7. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

Is there anything linebred on Carolina Flo out there? That would go great with what I have.Thanks.
    JB

8. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

i am just getting started in the mims blood, bubba is real knowledgable on the line though i am sure he will be able to help ya.
    t.j.

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Don't be blind and think that the Gabe stuff is the only stuff out there, like I told you before Tex, don't discount the Fiddlefoot dogs.
    BB

10. CRD

CRD Big Dog

looks promising