1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

newly registered

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wilson, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Wilson

Wilson Pup

hi. just wanted to introduce myself as a member. I've been looking at the site for a year or two now while educating myself on the game-bred, and I finally got officially registered. well, got a few questions to start off:

1. does anyone have any opinions on gr. ch. buck, is he considered a bolio dog or do people consider his offspring a separate bloodline now? does anyone have experience with his offspring/descendants crossed with some tight redboy/jocko blood?

2. i just ordered stratton's "the truth..." , are there any other "must-have" books, magazines, etc.?

3. is apbt.peds.online the best place for ped info?

thanks

2. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

gr. ch buck is a bolio/tombstone/maloney dog and when crossed with some rbj blood you get and ahve got many good dogs. pedsonline is good be doesn't work right all the time. ed faron the complete gamedog book is a must have