1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nice day for some grilling

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jbpits91, Apr 3, 2013.

1. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

nice day in nc. just about to throw some ribs on the grill give them a little smoke from some hickory chips should be tasty.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sounds good man..I put mine on a smoker and cook them real slow..Gets them nice and tender.

3. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

hell yeah thats the way to go bamaman

4. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

i ment to add to my first post are there any others on this forum that enjoy grillin and smokin foods and whats your favorite to cook?

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I smoked some ribs this past Saturday turned out good.Had mexican cornbread,blacke eye peas,collards and sweet potatoes thier wasnt anything left the next day so I guess it was good lol..And oh yeah i either grill or smoke something every weekend.

6. jacko

jacko CH Dog

apart from the usual ribeye, i like liver with garlic butter, or home made lamb shish kebabs with tahini dressing .

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ribeye is hard to beat.I get mine cut a inch and a half thick.Marinate them and set them out of the fridge season them. Let them stay out of the fridge about 45 mins so they will get room temp.I get my grill hot so I can sear in those juices and I go about 10 mins on one side and about 6 on the other..Let them rest about 5 mins and dig in..Love a good ribeye man.

8. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

ribeyes are always a winner cooked rght and i havnt had kebabs for a min i think im going to have to make some next. i usually grill at the weekend but its been so nice i find myself at the grill beer in hand 1 or 2 times a week lately

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

makin me drool. Gonna do some burgers I think. Thanks for the motivation yall!!!

10. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Damn Mccoy, everybody is telling whats cooking but aint nobody giving any directions. lol

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i need to start hanging out with you jb because i like where your head is at.

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

lol...for real. Ill tear me some bbq up.. today is looking good too....whos cookin??

13. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

haha thanks, im plannin on smoking a pork shoulder this weekend if i have the time and the weather holds up, started raining here late last night.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got some Deer Tenderloin for Saturday .Gone stuff them with cream cheese and sweet jalepeno s,wrap them in bacon toothpick them back together and put a good rub on them and smoke them.Be good with some beers saturday night wathcin the final four.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Did someone say ribeye? Now you got my attention .. Love Ribeyes I bought some for the dogs last week and they left me one lol

16. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

bamaman all i can say is im jealous, bacon makes everything better lol.

17. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

lol you have some lucky dogs sadie.

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah I am told that a lot but honestly I feel like the lucky one I am blessed to have them.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yes it does..You got to be extra careful with a tenderloin or you will dry them out..I cook them slow and I will baste them with White grape juice..I got a spray bottle I just mist them down real good ever so often while I cook them.I do the same with ribs and brisket.

20. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

you might have to send me that recipe for the tenderloin man i want to try that out.