1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja Breed??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by berzerkpitbull, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Ninja is it a bloodline?? just needed to know.

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

3. B

B CH Dog

That's a dog, not necessarily a bloodline. There is another Ninja off Frisco ROM x Cherry as well. What are you referring to berzerker? Do you have a pedigree to share or is someone just telling you that the dog is "Ninja" bloodline? I wouldn't consider either of the two dogs mentioned in this thread "Ninja" bloodline. They are Chinaman dogs.

Regards,

B

4. i meet a guy who says he has pappers and his dogs and that they are of "ninja" bloodline. either way i have never heard of it. except for the dog ch.ninja....etc

5. B

B CH Dog

I've honestly never heard of a Ninja bloodline. Sounds like you feel the same way if you're here asking the question :)

Kind Regards,

B

6. TRENCHHOUND

TRENCHHOUND Big Dog

its maybe a inbred or linebred dog with a dog named ninja 2 or 3 times in a 4 gen ped.ninja dog not ninja bloodline jmo.

7. youngster

youngster Big Dog

then this brings up the age old queston: is ninja off of JEEP or CHINAMAN?

8. B

B CH Dog

TG allowed Brodt to breed Ninja's dam to Chinaman on a puppy deal. He lied and said she didn't have pups. He then registered Ninja out of Jeep. Brodt later confessed to the dishonesty.

Regards,

B

9. blkdog

blkdog Pup

i was told that she was bred to both chinaman and jeep...there was a litter bro to ch ninja here..sill a grson off him alive here..his bro was a black dog, and his papers say jeep, but he has always said chinaman..

10. TRENCHHOUND

TRENCHHOUND Big Dog

damn thats deep

11. blkdog

blkdog Pup

damn thats deep .. lmao...well i knew what i was tryin to say...but reading it again...i see were your comin from...hahaha..what i meant was the bro that was here was also black..he was said and shown to be off jeep..but the owner always said maybe chinaman, as he got the bred to both back then, that was the story he got told at the time..sounded like bs then, and seems to be bs now..either way, the dogs were good..this was late 80`s..