1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

No matter what, pit bulls are dangerous

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

You can't get through to those kind. The best thing to do is Humanely euthanize the bitch.

2. Jake01

Jake01 Big Dog

It's because they are the medias sheep. They should all be shaved and slaughtered. lol

3. Well I must say, you all were a lot nicer than was!!!! :p

4. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

ah, threaten to beat and maim people who disagree with you. Way to show the logic and reasoning behind your arguments, way to confirm the worst stereotypes about APBT owners.

Brilliant.

ABK likes this.
  5. Attila

Attila Guest

Not all are lawyers. Litigation isn't everyones expertise. That is why we have those like you to send letters and help us write them as well.

Put your advanced mind to work and format us some letters and such so we can use that logic and reasoning to your standards and improve our battle with others of such logic and reasoning. That way I am doing something too other than mindless rattling of the cage.

6. Who exactly are you speaking of?
    I am lost........:confused: sorry

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I could be wrong, but I think he was referring to those who put up the idea of killing her, abusing her, etc.

Which he had a point. If some humaniac came on here & saw what, it wouldn't put us or our dogs in a very good light. What we say while we're B.S.'ing privately is one thing, but to put out on a public forum that we should maim or kill a person just b/c they have a differing point of view is quite another.

IMO I look at ppl like her w/ pity. They are so uneducated you really can't help but to feel sorry for someone that woefully ignorant.

But that is just me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2007
  8. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I agree. There is absolutely no reason to say such things. It is truly ignorant and it makes the community, as a whole, look like a bunch of violent degenerates. Such things are doing a lot more hurt than good. If you can't think of anything to say besides childish threats or name-calling, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all.

9. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I have to agree with Sid, ABK and Tommy...

10. ericschevy

ericschevy Big Dog

You know what, this reads almost exactly like what was written on a video on youtube, The creator is Brunefan and the name of the video is Pitbulls, the other side of the story..HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

11. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I didn't reply to her because you have to register. But I'd just point out to her that she is in fact WRONG in her basic assumptions. IF Pitbulldogs were inherently dangerous then I wouldn't have one in the house. But the fact is the Pitbull I have now is the most people loving, stable dog I've ever been around. He's a registered Therapy dog and is so good natured that he's changed dozens of peoples minds about the breed, including one person who was deathly afraid of dogs in general. I'd show her this picture of him being vicous (sarcasm).

: [​IMG]

12. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

OH PLEASE TAKE ME....PLEASE!