1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NON gamebred dog breeds/dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Feb 25, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Its not all that prelavint and Like I said , you can keep all that b.s. lmao. Not Me says I LMAO
    Also The redbone coon thing is a rumor that may or may not be true. It is not fact.

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

idk, i just think u have to be smart. i assume ur talkin about the kangal dogs and if ur dog is 40 pounds then ur a moron for accepting the match. but every every apbt i have seen that could hold its ground against the kangals strength ended up literally chasing the kangal. kangals are whack, toso is a much better but still, end of the day u know where i stand:D

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

one vote from me for the gayest thread in history.
    if you seriously have to ask the same kinds of stupid questions this one being a prime example, you need to stop posting and keep reading more.two major things shine out here, that everyone should know from the start.
    A.the real bulldog is fought under cajun rules, the box the rules and the dogs have all evolved around the sport for hundreds of years. they all suit each other, threr is no room for fat windless dogs of bad breeding or larger breeds breed for other purpose's, if some turkish fella wants to put a 140puond dog with hair like a wolf into a dog a 1/4 its size and thinks it will proove a point good for them, however wheather its a bully a poodle or a kangal, they decide to use i couldnt give a shit at the end of the day in the true box the Apbt under cajun rules the bulldog will reighn supreme.
    and some of you guys are comparing tosas to apbt, its a true sign of being green, how can you compare two totally different dogs, its like comparing an f1 race car too a ugly muscle car that looks great but handles crap, there just isnt any point.
    b. the bulldog is pound for pound the best there is end of story.

4. popper

popper CH Dog

yep i agree , good post

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

u have posted on this thread just as much as anyone else. if i dont like a thread i dont read it...
    if those fights take place then whats wrong with discussing them? this same thread has been started a million times and most people just ignore them.

6. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Thank you!! I you don't like then don't post. These are things that are actually happenning so what's wrong with discussing. People need to stop getting so offended. We understand your pit bull is the cream of the crop in your eyes. Nothin wrog with discussing stuff that actually goes on.

7. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

LOL wtf is it with these bullies and head size!! all the online kennels say HUGGEEE HEADS.. it seems thats all they breed for WTF . why do i want a dog with a head that weighs more than his fckin body!?! look at this thing...he looks very abnormal i just dont get it....

[​IMG]

8. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

putting a dogo against a real game pit isnt fair at all. dogos are bred to hunt wild game in packs. DA was bred out of them total opposite of apbt's . size or not im sure the dogo didnt wanna be there. i saw that video to

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
  9. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

A dogo will never be able to handle a pitbull.

10. popper

popper CH Dog

i just dont know what to say to that.....i dont want nothing to do with em..... they make me angry

11. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

im with ya buddy 100% !!!

12. popper

popper CH Dog

tosa INu (tano)10 win vs Grch Tito5 win

tosa inu died after match, lasted over an hour

13. damon

damon Banned

Do you know why the tosa died? It was nothing to do with the damage from tito. I've spoken to people who was there and they say Tito was getting whipped until tano banged his head on the concrete. I'm getting the video shortly and il prove it to anyone who asks. Also Tito is a legendary bulldog who killed all his opponents, one of the greats. As for Tano he was just a European tosa, nothing special. I agree p4p nothing comes close to the bulldog, nothing comes close to it's gameness, but there not super dogs. It is too much to ask for them to fight another fighting dog 2 or 3 times there size

14. popper

popper CH Dog

Tito still won and the tosa INu died.... and the damn tosa in japan gets fights stopped at first sign of blood so they dont prolly have any game....

15. damon

damon Banned

Well put it this way, everyone who was there agrees that Tito didn't win. It's just like a boxer slipping and knocking himself out, and the other camp go around saying they won the fight. People who was there say if it wasn't for the unfortunate accident,they all know who would have won. Il prove it soon

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

10xw, nothin special...

17. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

So what if a pit can't take a tosa it's a big dissadvantage anyways. It is what it is. But they're nothing special about a huge dog killing a small one

18. damon

damon Banned

Yeh you're right, But we don't live in a p4p world.

19. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Actualy we do. People only give credit where credit is due. Nothing special about a 150lb dog beating a 45lb dog. Just like if Brock lesnar whas to fight GSP, ofcourse lesnar would win on size alone. But he's not a better fighter, nor does he have more skill. If the pitbull was bred to be a larger dog while sil containing the game that no other breed contains, there's no way anything could even come close.

20. popper

popper CH Dog

see but thats the thing the 57 pound apbt lived and won the tosa inu died after the match ......... i dunno about you but the dog that died lost the match and he severly outweighed Tito so it goes to show ya..... who won the purse of money ? and which dog went on to live another day? and in tureky and all those backwards ass countries they get matched against oppenst that outweigh them by 3 times and they stillcome out on top.... and it really all that quality pits either.