1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Norrod

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by purplepig, Jan 11, 2007.

1. jaybird

jaybird Pup

does anyone know of any good breeders in michigan. Im lookin for an ofrn or maybe kingfish. I owned 2 pits ten years ago female was rozmus mccoy, morgans, sitzes, male was rozmus mccoy and kingfish by way of johnsons g/ch gator.They werent really [] dogs they were good at huntin hogs, very stong and athletic.I havent owned a pit since and have been lookin for some time to maybe get another one or two.Im lookin to do some hog hunts with them. Thanks for any help all i seem to find around here are non workin pits or [] dogs

2. GOB-TX

GOB-TX Pup

I think so. Worked for me! Been using it for last 5 years. These dogs are old school and Im proud to have got the chance to get 1 from ironline 8 years ago.