1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

North AL: To good home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Belcher256, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

I am reluctantly having to place my APBT of three years up for adoption. Upon returning from OIF 09-10 with the Army I bought my dog Fenway from BradyFL. He has been my best friend and faithful companion throughout everything since I've returned home. He likes to run with me and go hiking, but most of all he likes to lay on me like hes still a puppy. I currently am about to graduate via gi bill and am a candidate for the Navy OCS program so I can no longer give them attention he is due. He rarely spends time on a chain, he is a house dog and it is my goal to continue that wherever he may end up. Temperament wise he gets a long with other dogs, when I was married we had a Husky and Siberian Husky that he did just find with, but I would prefer that he'd be the only dog. He just needs someone who can devote the time needed for long walks and pat down sessions. He is my best friend and I love him.
    So if you've gotten this far and are still interested
    -Yes I will have an adoption contract
    -I will have the him spayed
    -I will provide a pedigree to the new owners
    I can be reached through PM's on this site as well as preferably email; xbelcherx@gmail.com
    Thank you for taking the time to read this

[​IMG]

2. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Shiba inu and siberian husky*** not husky and siberian...