1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

not the dogs fault

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BDK, Jun 7, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-TOP: 4px" vAlign=top colSpan=2>[font=Book Antiqua, bold, italics]More Than 100 Dogs Seized During Drug Bust...Again[/font]
    [font=Book Antiqua, bold, italics]May 25 2004 [/font]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[font=Book Antiqua, bold, italics]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "j";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "_";n54_em = n54_em + "s";n54_em = n54_em + "s";n54_em = n54_em + "k";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "m";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("Southern Style"); // --> </SCRIPT> <NOSCRIPT> Southern Style </NOSCRIPT>
    [/font]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=3><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>[font=Book Antiqua, bold, italics]Major Narcotics Bust Also Nets Cash, Guns

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK -- Law enforcement officers seized 128 pit bulls and $13,000 Tuesday during a major sting operation that put 14 people behind bars.

The arrests and seizures were made in connection with alleged illegal dog fights and drug sales.

The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics, the District 22 Drug Task Force and the Oklahoma Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners served eight search warrants and 22 arrest warrants in Oklahoma, Pottawatomie, Creek, Osage and Hughes counties.

The officers had been investigating the dog fight and drug distribution network since January 2003.

Officers seized marijuana and methamphetamine, eight guns and videos related to dog fighting and training.

Oklahoma Narcotics Bureau spokesman Mark Woodward said many of the dogs will have to be euthanized because they have been trained to fight and kill.

Those arrested face numerous racketeering charges.

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/3345742/detail.html

[/font]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Sounds like to me...some folk love to run their mouths...HOW ELSE DOES THIS HAPPEN?...I agree..it ain't the PITBULLS fault....what ever happened to privacy, and hush hush? In my opinion, do you guys know what it is? Love of money...this kind of stuff in TOTALLY senseless...if folks want to do the DRUGS, then they ought to leave the DOGS out of it...MY OPINION...pooch