1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

not trying to stir up anything but.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dmack102, Apr 2, 2013.

1. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I'm buying a house in Texas this summer so after that they can ban away.... @87buick wat blood u running

2. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Picaso on a diferend note you ever heard of a outcross within the same famely!!?? (might be intresting to make a topic of our own)

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

how come they couldnt compete in the fast lane?

4. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I know people who have them in DC and PG. they can't take what they can't see.

5. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

its slowly tryna creep into Baltimore...thats one of the reasons I'm moving... Well that and better schools and football programs for the lil ones..

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I will give Texas an A on its high school football programs..Best in the country IMO.

7. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I got a friend in ft worth his son is 17th ranked prospect in nation..

8. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I moved to Baltimore county 22 yrs. ago and haven't had to many problems. Did have a few stolen back in the day but that all stopped once I found out who it was.

9. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Im going to have to dis agree and go with Louisiana. The state with the most players in the nfl??? LOUISIANA! Just by growing up and playing here your chances of making it pro are increased.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol yes thier is a abundance of talent in louisiana..Ill stick with Texas though for highschool football ..But louisiana not too shabby at all.

11. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Ok thanks bamaman. Thats all we louisianians were looking for was a little recognition lol.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You will get no arguments from me about the talent level in Louisiana..Pound for Pound I rank it ahead of Alabama.

13. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

So are your chances of going to jail!

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man you can go to jail any where dont matter where you live.You break the law enough sooner or later it catches up to you.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

florida & california got better high school football.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

going to take a trip next year to go visit the new super highway they built last year. 1000 horsepower evo on "american autobon" yeeehhhaaawwwwww

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

BB Miami got better high school football than Florida.They dont need florida lol.

18. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

@stinkrock I'm in dundalk what part of bmore co u in...

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

......EVO as like Ricer!!??.

20. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

i'm thinking of the lancer evolution when i read 1000 hp evo