1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nu Vet

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by NEohioPit, Mar 21, 2006.

1. NEohioPit

NEohioPit Pup

Has anyone used Nu vet? i heard about it and wondered if it would be worth getting

2. To me, it is an expensive waste of your money and effort. Here's how I view it. It was a product FIRST made popular by Mugelstons Pitbull Farm. What it does for people like that it to mask their dogs health and skin problems and deficiencies so the public is none the wiser. This way, they can continue to sell more dogs. The company gives each distributor a number, and if that person gets others to buy the product using their number, they get more free/discounted product...therefore continuing to mask their dogs' health problems. Then, the new puppy owners start using it religiously, masking their pups problems, and helping the original distributor do the same. Now those pups have pups and the cycle continues. I had a friend over here buy a pup from someone. The mother of that litter almost died of Demo, but she was bred anyways, and when my friend's pup got demo at 5 months old, the breeder told them "its cuz your not using Nu Vet! Here, order some and use my number" .....and Ive seen it over and over again. I also experienced some jackass giving their RE dog that stuff everyday along with a high protein diet and no exercise, and he developed these real nasty yellow-puss-filled pimple-like sores all over his body, and my doc said it was from the Nu Vet and too much protein in an inactive dog. I tried it along time ago, and was giving it to 3 of my dogs for a certain period of time, just to check it out. It cost me about $90 ever 2.5 months, and I saw absolutely no difference other than them getting fatter. I cancelled the future orders and will forever stick to my "no suppliments" plan. JMHO...good luck.

3. NEohioPit

NEohioPit Pup

thanks a lot for the info, i think ill just stay away from that stuff, what u said makes sence.thanks

4. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD Pup

Yeah best to stay way from that stuff... If ya feed a good quality food thats all ya need.