1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ny finest lol

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grip, Jul 23, 2006.

1. grip

grip Pup

2. Attila

Attila Guest

Why don't they just use a stun gun. That senerio was just plain poor judgement by the ones shooting. Dang shooting your own people. Glad no children got shot too. Crazy cops there. It was worth the read for the laugh. Thanks

3. Except they got the dog too:(:mad:

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I second the stun gun, using a firearm in the city, on an animal running around, with officers/civilians in the crossfire.....just another idiot cop looking for every use to use his power. Probably a new cop waiting to "prove himself" :rollseyes:

5. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

thats good stuff

6. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Sounds like there are these kinds of policemen/women everywhere. Who is responsible for training these guys on the do's and don'ts of caninine interactions?

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Man they handled that worse than they handled the city after Sept 11th...man imagine if the pitbulls were Hijacking planes, the cops would end up killing half the state...

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I cannot believe how stupid law enfocement people can be! And to think they are supposed to be here for our protection! I'm glad noone else got hurt. That really sucks that the dog was killed. I cant say I feel bad for those dumbass cops though.

9. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Like they said....Just trying to show power...killing a poor innocent dog....*shakes head*