1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

O rings

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by mdp1985, Apr 10, 2010.

1. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

I'm gettin a pup in a few weeks and it will be on th chain when it gets a little bigger. I really like the setup that Marty has but I can't find that huge 3/4" 3" oring like he has does it matter if it's that big, how small can I go. Can someone please point me in the right direction

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

That obriens are good honest folks, easy to deal with...but if your lookin for O rings, eliminat the middle man, go to a welder, let him know wassup... welded steel dowel is what it is

5. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Thanks guys hey jelet do u ever have problems with the chain getin tangled up with that setup

6. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Nah. My dog never gets tangled up.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thats just and ordinary cold shut that you can get at just about any hardware store I've ever been in. You close them with a vise or a hammer. they're about $2.30 for one around here.;)

8. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

they dont get tangled with the chain wrapped around.

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Thats why you hammer the axle/ or whatever you use all the way in ...untill its just the chian sticking out of the ground..

10. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Stillwater kennel supply has some good Orings