1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama? A MUST SEE!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Apr 20, 2008.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

So are any of you going to vote because we don't have any good candidates in your eyes? Just curious because ppl say no woman, no black man and no white man who is indecisive about the war. What do you do, write in Mickey Mouse or Underdog? If you go back in every electtion, you can find out all kinds of negative feedback on the candidates, not just this one.

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Of course I am going to vote. Many Men and Women have died so that I have the right to vote. No way, I'm not going to vote.

3. This will be your next President....;)

...and I think its a good choice...

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I voted Ron Paul. Who I vote for next I don't know. But I do not like either Hillary, MaCain or Obama. Maybe I will just write in Ron Paul when I vote again, even though he didn't get the party nomination.

5. masta of game

masta of game Banned

well , u gonna have to recruit to start a revo, and re-educate the people with the right knowledge... ever heard of the truth seekers network..

they started their own work, some doing good work... so yeah, u guys can start ur own revolution haha, later on u could unite with them, and the circle will get bigger.

some of their sites that i go to regularly

infowars.com
    blacklistednew.com
    whatreallyhappened.com
    outlawjournals.com
    http://www.thought-criminal.org/

and they have a site where they actually recruit people at a social network like myspace lol.. so u all become like friends at myspace sharing info bulletins blogs.. get active behind the screen and then when u confident enough u take it out to the people :)..i dont know, something like that

6. name dosent make the man

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I voted Ron Paul as well...So far I plan on doing a write in, but it depends on whom McCain gets as his VP. If it's someone worth while, I'll vote McCain, otherwise, I'm doing a write in.

8. masta of game

masta of game Banned