1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama Praises Michael Vick's Second Chance; Inappropriate?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Dec 28, 2010.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Well said Scooter.

2. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

We can wring hands, gnash teeth and preach from the mountain tops.

Folks here know that Vick has done nothing different from what a whole lot of other folks-that many of us know- have done. Vick just lost a few extra million and a couple of years when he got caught.

Game ain't romantic playas. As for the president stepping up and doing what he did,..well, any one who has been in real trouble for whatever reason knows damned well how hard it is to get a damned voting card much less a second chance. So hate all you want. Truth is that with the prison industial complex in full gear in a few years it'll be rare not to have some kind of bullshit record. So, either get used to cheering when people who get that second chance make good and (thanking those who gave them the shot,) or start working to support those who stay stuck after they get out. Up to you. The unrealistic self-righteous fantasy shit surprises me to no end.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Well the dude is in the lime light a high profile celebrity he makes millions playing football the press is on his ass all his money is about to be gone the presure from the NFL and everyone e dose not help so if we're him feed your family or loose everything? I ain't mad at him people need to get over it and move on but I guarantee you that once he retires and he is no longer in the lime light he will own another bulldog

4. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

So basically your saying if the feds ever come knocking on your door ,your friends are fucked.Honor and integrity do still exist in real life.Its just getting harder to find these days because of all the gutless,spineless cowards who want to do the crime but aren't prepared to do the time.So they do what any other coward would do and they pass it off to the next man.So sad.

5. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Well I don't know how many people on here will choose their dogs over the wife and kids cause they got busted for a hobby or a way of life but I hope everyone know how fucked the laws and this country is cause a child molester and a rapist can spend up too 5 years if convicted may be 7 but if you get cought doing dog fight it could go from 8 and up I read a story of a guy that they were trying to give him 30 years for it

6. venom

venom Top Dog

Nobody likes a rat, doesnt matter what your excuse is.
    I'm sure the guys in the feds will give you a pass if you tell em you told on all your co-defendants because you have a family LOL

I'm not really a mike vick fan, I think hes an okay Quaterback... definitely most improved. But that's football.
    Anything he does outside of that really aint my business and if he's tellin on folks it will catch up one way or another.
    I'm just trying to figure out why the hell this is breaking news lol

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Last I checked it was Vick who got rolled on.
    Its hard to say this after last nights performance against the Vikeings. BUT...
    VIC FOR PREZ

8. venom

venom Top Dog

Vikings AND Bears.
    but mostly last night... had a chance to try to get bye week in the playoffs and he blew it himself with them throws and fumbles.

9. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Grim reality right there. Take heed children....take heed.

10. All I got to say about Vick is I guess everybody forgets all the state charges magically went away. Wonder why.

If that's the kind of prez you want Red, you're fucked in the head.

11. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Will you marry me?

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Boogie
    You already know im most deffinatly fucked in the head.

13. Most definitely LOL

14. elibred

elibred Big Dog

im not about to go back an re-quote the folks who quoted me in response. i'll just say that when it gets real no matter what it is weather it be dogs or what ever dont count on the next man to not dime your ass out when he gets a chance. and all this honor and integrity stuff goes down the drain in court and the interview room. when you lookin at time and you start thinking about family and freedom shit start coming into perspective. i myself am a victim of being dimed out by what i thought was a trustworthy family member and friend. so dont come with that (rapper...stop snitchin shit) cause it aint true and it dont exist. like High Coast Hiker said its a grim reality and thats just how it works. show up in court with your values and your codes you'll be lookin stupid while ya main man walks the main one who did all the dirt.

when everybody doin dirt nobody is safe, and if you made it this far in life and dont know that then you aint never had shit to worry about in the first place. everything and everybody is for sale either you get with it or get gone thats how the world works sadly enough. SORRY!!!!!!!! IT'S THE TRUTH.

15. venom

venom Top Dog

That is a broad generalization though. Yeah, most people aren't cut like that... but the joint is filled with people who are lol I wouldn't act like that kind of loyalty doesn't exist or act like folding shouldnt be frowned upon just because its common practice among cowards... but kinda like that saying goes 'dont be suprised when they quit... be suprised when they don't.' Apply that, don't be suprised when they tell be suprised when they dont.

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

exactly!!!!!!!!!

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

F*ck Obama... He and his Dem party and the liberal republicans are the reason Vick got locked up in the first place.

Vick is stupid

dog's are animals.

and no one should tell you what to do with your property
    God D*amn Nanny state

Vote Constitutional conservative

this brutha from the hood said so
    Dont be stupid

Vote Conservative

18. Buddy Red

Buddy Red Pup

this board is full of haters. look at yourself and your circle and then start casting stones. 90% of you on here are just internet dogmen.

19. elibred

elibred Big Dog

well i be damned this is the internet aint it. :rolleyes:

20. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

.....and folks can skip all the chest thumpin' bullshit and listen....
    When everybody doin' dirt, nobody is safe. If you think you're immune, keep dreaming. Vick got what he got because he was the last man in the choir to sing. By the time he came aroundto selling out, all of his shit had already been given up for free...even by family. On top of that, keep in mind that he had money enough to buy the silence of most folks. Seriously, you think the idea of taking the hit for Vick and getting paid wasn't circulated in that camp when shit got hot? LOL.