1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama's right behind you America

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by olddog, Jun 25, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

2. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I have been watching this develop. It will be interesting to see its consequences unfold, and to see if it helps or harms.

I did hear that Obama opposes breed discrimination, which is a plus for APBT owners, and he has at times been liberal on marijuana legislation.

From a libertarian perspective, dogs, drugs, abortion, prostitution, etc., should all be legal because the government has no business getting into personal choices. I consider myself a libertarian.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

4. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

fellow libertarian here. i agree

5. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

3x

Im thinking the dominican republic

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I vaguely remember talking about this before. Is it safe and a good place to have dogs? Is the food good?

7. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Cool. It seems like the only consistent party.

8. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I am watching the demise of the Confederate flag on TV.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol I never knew there was a name for what I am. I just feel like if it doesn't directly hurt someone other than the person that chooses to do it why make it a crime to do it

March isn't the only month for Madness!!