1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obedience Graduate!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by stlcardfan19, Aug 23, 2006.

1. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

Didnt quite know where to post this but my Batista graduated from obedience school today. Not only did he graduate but he won the agility comp, the sit and stay, and the down and stay. A clean sweep. His sit and stay time was a minute forty five and he didnt quit i stopped him. the closest dog was 37 seconds. he is now going into some schultzhund training. Just thought i post that he was the only apbt in the class and he was the all around best dog. There was some pretty stiff competion from a doberman but the others wernt even close
    [​IMG][​IMG]

apbtluver likes this.
  2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Congratulations Batista! Way to go! Give him a belly rub for me!

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

thats awesome,,,get some videos,,congrats

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Way to go, you must be very proud. Very nice looking dog as well.

5. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

Actually i am very proud of him the crazy thing is when we got there we had a terrible time getting him to do anything he was real stubborn. then when it was game time he just turned it on like he knew. I had never seen him like that before. it was like he knew it was time to compete and got the job done. I was absolutely stunned. But i guess knowing the breed i really shouldnt be know should I?

6. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

good job! Congratulations!

7. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Congrats! Go Batista! Go Batista! Go Batista!:)

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Fantastic!