1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

odors & bacteria

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Aceman, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

odors & bacteria

I actually just started thinking about this since I got the new pup. Now that i have 2 dogs peeing & pooping in my backyard, and with just 2 thats alot of crap and can,t imagine what you guys and gals with 15 and 20 dogs have to clean up,,lmao. What I,m wondering is there anything you can spread in your yard for odors and bacteria that is also dog safe? You can pick up the poo but the pee kind of stays there..lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2006
  2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Re: odors & bacteria

I believe you can use lime. I think after you lay it down, you have to wet it before you let them back out so they aren't breathing in the dust. I could be wrong though, little help guys. ;)

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

make em go in one area,,just put up a little fence to do their business in,,they will learn in no time to go in there,,,have it filled with a some type of little rock like Blaizen said.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

.....or simply scoop it up daily, make a pile in the backyard, and bury it. It will decompose in no time, and you wont smell it.

5. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

thanks guys!!!