1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Former Vick dog Gracie dies

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

2. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Dang, hate to hear it. But by the looks of it, Vick bred crap for Bulldogs. I thought it was a wiener dog or something lol just sayin

3. tudor

tudor Big Dog

Didn't moat of Vicks dogs come from wildside?

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What is a moat ?

5. tudor

tudor Big Dog

"Most" guess in Bama they don't do typos either?

6. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I don't know about his dogs, but let me tell you this...it's an ill concieved notion to judge the whole of a dog by their looks..it can put you in a world of hurt.

7. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

In the old old days it was basically a ravine filled with water around a castle...possibly used as a form of defense, lol.

8. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Just looks like inbred garbage to me. IF I gotta feed Them, look at them daily, I atleast want to be happy with what I'm looking at. I want a bulldog that looks like a bulldog not a weenie dog. That particular dog appears to have tiny bones, bad confirmation and just doesn't appear athletic. It can be game as the day is long, but in my opinion it does the breed no justice when with selective breeding and careful thought you can accomplish a physically sound bulldog that's game as the day is long to. When I see a dog like that it just looks as if they were breeding just to breed, or just breeding on game alone with disregard for everything else that in my opinion makes a "complete" bulldog. But to each their own. He fed them not me. Everyone likes what they like. I will never believe any living creature that is put together poorly will ever have a advantage "physically" over a creature that is put together properly, based on physical capability alone. It's just law of physics and science.

9. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I'm not debating..all I'm saying is don't judge a book by it's cover. The most important things you can't see in a picture.

10. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I wasn't debating either buddy, just stating why I said what I said. It's all good man. No offense taken or anything. After being in the cold 8hrs last night, I don't have much energy for a debate even if I wanted to lol

11. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

12. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

You're confusing bad conformation with a hindering deformity again g4g.

13. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

That's fine bro. We disagree on how the body works and performs. It's all good. We just see it differently.

14. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

How did that bitch on the right in the pic I posted perform?

15. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

My opinion and theory is different than yours because of my back ground being medical. If you are interested in hearing why, then cool. I will do my best to give you the best formed explanation I can. But I'm not bringing your dogs into it. Id rather use all dogs, people and anything that breaths good ole oxygen.

16. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

No, by all means, enlighten me.

17. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I'm not trying to enlighten you, just give you a educated opinion. Anyway, so let me ask you..what is the body? What does it do and what part does it play? How does it function and what does if need to function? What is the body made up of? Will it last forever or wear out?

18. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Function and conformation are not the same thing. You keep stating that a conformationally correct dog is better than one with conformation flaws, and that is just flat out untrue. Like I said, you are confusing conformation with a defect that would hinder a dogs performance.

19. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Fortune (the bitch in the pic) was a conformational train wreck, her head was disproportionate to her body, her body was way too long, she was bow legged, and her pasterns were slightly rotated (easty/westy). So tell me Doogie Bowser M.D. How did she perform based on the pic and the information I provided??

20. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

comformation is properly functional by definition wouldn't you agree? Just as non conformational and dysfunction Are considered to be dysfunctional. I can take you into extreme detail but honestly it would take a bit of typing. But just ask yourself...is a bone sitting in a socket incorrectly considered improper and dysfunctional?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.