1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Former Vick dog Gracie dies

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Wouldn't I need something down from shadow? That may be a hard find? I see a lot of Eli stuff there. Midnight Cowboy, Bullyson and arts Missy. All great dogs. Wouldn't it be easier to leave Zebo out and get a Bobby Hall Bullyson dog? Basically similar to the bottom on Toby minus the Zebo Top? But then, that would do away with Toby all together. Or is Zebo the key?

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

It would be easier n not a bad option, but I think you'd be happier the other way. I know the grinderman toby dogs are still out there.

3. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I'm not sure which my buddy has. But it's peaked my interest for sure. He's got a male and female out the same litter and act pretty good from what he said. I know someone else who used a bobby hall cross with Gator/Frisco blood and he loves it. I have the ped, but don't think I should be posting it public. I'm going to message it to you now. He has several crossed up like this and Im positive I can get one from him.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LMFAO @ being in bulldogs for 20 years and breeding "good dogs" but needs advice like that HAHAHAHA. Damn man, when you make that breeding make sure you put PEON down as the breeder LMAO.

5. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Your never gonna stop are you "Child"? You can be in Bulldogs a lifetime, doesn't mean you bred the sack off every dog or matched a crap load of dogs. I asked peon, because another couple respectable guys told me Zebo dogs went to crap and Toby wasn't a crowd favorite either. So I was asking to get another perspective from a respectable guy. That just so happened to be willing to genuinely provide info and advice. Far more than you have done. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure his advice is more sound than yours anyway fleas and mean treez. That's what you remind me of, fleas! That's perfect! Always nagging being a pest. A frickin parasite. A bug.

6. treezpitz

Just make sure you give credit where it's due. Put peon as the breeder.

7. treezpitz

And also, I can assure you that people with the experience you claim to have does NOT come on the internet and ask strangers for breeding advice, I can guarantee that. Enjoy your day in your fantasy land.

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

much better

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I was looking to get something off the philo betto dog a year or two back, wanna say it was him bred to the Chancy bitch if I'm not mistaken. Breeding didn't take I believe is what stopped that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I guess out of the 1 million Bulldogs in the world I should know them all huh? Every strain and all?? Isn't that what this forum is for? Talking dogs sharing advice? Or is it for a grown "child" like you to pester the crap out of people?

11. treezpitz

It's for people like yourself, who's been in the dogs for decades, to come share knowledge with us less unfortunate people on here LOL. And you've used the term "my program" quite often. If you had "a program" that means you would already have in place what you're using and you'd think you'd know which way you are headed. But you don't so I guess you could stop using the word program like you have a clue what you're doing. Yes, this forum is to pass knowledge and just talk dogs or whatever. But it's also a place where some people (wink wink) get to come here and live a life they have never been a part of. You know, kind of like a fantasy world? And you call me a grown child, I call it "not buying into your bullshit" and "waking you up out of your dream world". You see, there are people who see right through your fake image and don't have to bite their tongue like you might hope for. Go ahead and look back a little at your posts as your previous altered egos, me and you bumped heads before. Why you ask?? Because I got tired of hearing your BS stories and spoke up. Go ahead, continue with your dream world.....

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

So a guy with 20 years in the dogs is asking about dogs he doesn't know shit about because he wants to add it to his "program"...... See when you say stupid shit like that you get stupid reactions. I don't know one person that has been in these dogs long enough to raise a few dogs up that wants to breed their "good" dogs to stuff they know nothing about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Yall two pole smokers are really jocking my stuff. Fleas, you need a hug or some Meds dude. I know crazy people when I see them. I have to treat them daily. You got real issues man. And Cajun, you are just as bad, while I haven't diagnosed you exact disorder yet like I have fleas, I'm close. But one thing I know both of you have in common, that is obsession. And it's weirding me out. But hey, maybe Yall will get to see me around at a show or something oneday. I will give both your squirts a chance to say something then.

14. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

But seriously, which one is it, you want me to say me theories so you can say I'm wrong, or ask another mans theories so you can say I'm wrong for asking? Lol see how you little fellas are? Lol if you really got so much to say, put on your big girl panties and call me. Don't be a Titty.

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol how did a thread about Mike Vicks mutt dying turn into a full blown genetics discussion? Not just turn into a genetics thread but 17 pages of discussion on it. Lmao.

To be continued......

how genetics work - Page 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.