1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Remembering Sam

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, May 1, 2009.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

[​IMG]
    A Baltimore man is honoring his dog tonight by toasting his memory in a fundraiser for the Maryland SPCA.
    Matt Crance didn’t have Sam*long — or nearly long enough — but it was obvious from seeing the two of them at Riverside Park that they had a deep connection. The two were hiking in Patapsco State Park when Sam saw a deer, gave chase, and ended up being struck by a car on the highway.
    Matt emailed me the news, and having seen me with my camera a few times at the park, asked if I had any photos of Sam. I sent along those I did.
    Tonight, from 6 to 9, Matt’s hosting a happy hour in memory of Sam at Nobles Bar & Grill in Federal Hill (1024 S. Charles Street). The $15 cover charge*includes*beer and mixed drinks, and a third of it will be donated to the Maryland SPCA,*where Matt adopted Sam last fall.
    Matt thanks Nobles and Sobo Sports for helping arrange the fundraiser, and invites all friends and dog lovers to*attend. Those who can’t are invited to*make a donation in Sam’s name to the Maryland SPCA.

More...