1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, tell me what you think of this one

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Damn, I knew you had that name for a reason. Another great song!

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Glad you like it.:D

4. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Think I still like the first one the best.. :)

5. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

I'm torn between the two. I like the way your voice sounds way better in the first. (I like the lower voice better) However, I like the lyrics in the second. Guitar is about equal, maybe leaning very slightly more to the second. So, I dunno. They are both good. But, I'm not a very good criticer. ;)

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

7. You are a little more than just good...but thats not my music...I like for example Mr. walk the line or Fats Domino...thats another stuff lol but keep it on...:)

8. Suki

Suki Guest

Sweet!!! Game dog, unplugged!!!!:D

I like this one the best. Your vocal range is very apparent, and the initial riffs are really good!

2 thumbs up!!!! clap, clap, clap!!!!!!!!:cool:

9. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Very good. Just not my type of music.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Awesome! 2 thumbs up! Kinda has a Staind sound to it! Anyway, I really liked the lyrics and you have a really great voice. Keep it up!

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

That was outstanding. I thought the lyrics on this track were much better, and I liked the overall flow alot better also. BlaizenJ said it-sounds like Staind. And thats a damn good thing! Curious, is this something you just do for fun, or are you signed with anybody or what? I'd be intrested in checking out a tape if you guys have one :D Good job!

12. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

rock good job man

13. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

its not old school punk but it will do man lmao j/k

14. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I didn't write the lyrics.

I had a pretty successful music career in the 80's and 90's, but sorta gave it up to be a better dad to my two girls. I have some family members who are still doing very well in the business though. I was recently in a snowboarding accident which resulted in my being off work for a little while, so i joined this band to pick up some extra money. I'd forgotten how much i missed it;).

15. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

nice Rockstar..... I would jus like to say that I think its nice to be able to see/hear a lil more about my friends on this forum. Although I am absolutely un-sure what the rules of the forum are. Is this a dog related thread or idle chit-chat?
    Dont get me wrong, Rockstar, I think you should be able to post ur stuff. I just want to know where to draw the line. No pun intended.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2006
  16. Marty

Marty Guest

You should hear Shon ;)

The Watcher likes this.
  17. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Can shon blow too like rockstar as well?

(lol)

18. I love it. I again had my 14 yr old son listen to it as well and he gave a big thumbs up. Your voice is great. i like both songs. Keep'em comin'.

19. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Idol! Idol! Idol! :D

20. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

LoL

Game-dog Idol