1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old Dogs with Young Attitudes

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Sep 27, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

2. Sapper

Sapper Pup

Dam she still looks awesome to be a senior citizen in dog years! :dogtongue:

3. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

yep she looks realy good

4. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thank you! That's what good care does for them :)

5. She will be 11 in Jan. 36 lbs and still runs and plays, AND JUMPS LOL like she was a 2 year old. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Good looking girl BoogieMan!

7. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

8. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

She has actually been bred 3 times before, one litter lived only a few hours, and the others didn't make it at all. miscarried a few days prior to delivery. Pregnancy went well, healthy as could be with proper vet care, then out of nowhere she lost them. I have had her tested for multiple different things, with no answers. So no plans on a breeding again :( sad, b/c i would really love something off of her. She's a one in a million girl to me.

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

My giant 95 pound lug who is going to be 12 in a few days. I got him at three when his dumbass owner got a kill order on him for multiple incidents with other dogs. The final straw was wiping the road with a rotti. His a great boy but with his intensity, I sure WISH he was a thirty pounder! Gaud.. what a pain in the ASS! lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arez is his littermate and she is doing even better than him. I'm surprised these guys have held out so well due to their larger size. She's about 60 pounds....

She LOVES her tires!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been TRYING to "retire" them since they were ten, but they won't stay off the damn springpole and keep suckering me into give them ''one last go'' on the treadmill! :o lol

10. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Cool pics zoe!

11. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

I have a 13 years old dog named Bongo, its on my gallery. Well, just before i got my dog Tete he jumped from here to the ground looking for ducks (my brother was walking him unleashead for a second but he had ducks in mind)

[​IMG]

He broke both front legs at 9 years old, we had to keep him tied and unmovilized for 8 months and we did 5 surgery on him. He never recovered well but this old guy its the same in mind as the puppy i got 13 years ago. He lives with my dog Tete on my parents house and they are the best friends, i had couple "almost" accidents my dog Tete defending him against other dogs. I dont think he'll last another year but this dog was my partner since i was adolescent and its just another family member.

He arrived when my lil bro was 5 years old and he changed many minds in my neighborhood on what a pitbull is, just a good dog that doesnt deserve the bad press this breed gets daily.

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Thanx mac 11. :)

13. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

[​IMG]

My old girl Xanny last year at 11. She turns 12 in a couple weeks, and is still just as crazy as ever.

14. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

15. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

verry verry nice dogs in this treaht specialy the 1 of toppicstarter verry nice girl!! she really looks stunning!!!:)
    i love the old ones.

16. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thank you! She's a real pistol too! Love the small and mighty ones.

17. popper

popper CH Dog

oldblue thats a rough looking dog you havethere.... all beautiful older ones yall have.

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

19. ganja

ganja Big Dog

that black dog is a beauty!

and Zoe, I love tank :D he looks so goofy :D

20. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog