1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old fam red female not spayed 2 yrs

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by SWAMPER, Jun 9, 2005.

1. jazzpit

jazzpit Pup

i have a pit but i don't what she is can't tell if she is an amercian rednose or straffordshire how can i tell i was told she was a rednose but hell it's my first pit and i can't tell

2. jazzpit

jazzpit Pup

just got a pit and was wondering how to tell what kind it is

3. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

that is just the nose color. a pit bull is a pit bull but there is no way of knowing the blood line with out some form of documentation somewhere down the road

4. jazzpit

jazzpit Pup

oh ok like i said this is my first pit and wasn't sure how to tell thanx i do appericate it

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Does she have a pedigree? Ask the breeder what lines his dogs are and a hint as stated ''rednose, blue nose, American" etc arent lines and watch out for the ones thrown out all the time ''Jeep, colby, gator,etc." ask for specific dogs hes bred down from and if he cant tell you this, ask him how the dogs have proven themselves. If he cant do this.......walk away.

6. Gadog stated with out papers she is not breeding worthy so to him/her she/he does not see a use for her. If i am wrong please tell me but, that is what i see in thos lines of post. I am sure with the right temperment she can be a good pet though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005
  7. sam

sam Pup

Papers dont make the dog! This GA guy is a doozie aint he? I think I see a bridge and smell a troll.

8. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Swamper....please check your mailbox....Thanks

9. jazzpit

jazzpit Pup

well my wifes cousin got her for me so i don't know the guy he got her from i don't plan on breeding her i wish i could but without knowing the ped i really don't feel secure in breeding but she is a real good dog has a dam good personality. The down side to it she was abused and neglected she was locked up in a cage and never let out or played with they feed her once a week if she was lucky.

10. Chaos

Chaos Pup

Good luck with her and have fun....they are awesome dogs!

11. jazzpit

jazzpit Pup

well just got back from the vet and found out that my dog has hook worms they thought it was parvo i got lucky that it was only worms

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

What r u talking about, theres no bridge, just a Troll.