1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old photo

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Nigerino.com/, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

back in the good old days.

Attached Files:

• pdog.jpg
      pdog.jpg
      File size:
      21.3 KB
      Views:
  2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Thats so awesome, I got a lot of good old ones like that, I love them, everyone looks so happy to be around our beloved breed, if only we had a time machine...

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Not to stomp on your thread Sir, but heres a few old ones I have got from friends online...they're all so cool and normal looking. Wish thats how today was.

Attached Files:

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

A few more......

Attached Files:

PADogman likes this.
  5. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I love them old photo's.

6. CB

CB CH Dog

nice pictures there

7. wayne1967

wayne1967 Pup

I was watching a show on newyork Vs. chicago style pizza and they showed a picture of a shop in chicago in the 20's and there was a pit sitting outside the shop. Funny to look at old picks of show dogs and see how much they have changed in the years. Gos to show you that they were bread for looks.

8. RHI

RHI Big Dog

PHP:
    if only we had a time machine...
    would'nt that be cool, :) I'd be happy just to be beable to have it like it used to be years ago, when you could actually work your dog on a mill in the garage with friends and the garage door open in a residential area without anyone thinking a thing about it, or road work a dog and not worried about where to do it, never worrying about any kind of exercise you wanted to do with your dogs or where, lots of good times & memories.....

Great pictures everyone, Love looking at the old pictures, just wanted to share, this is a picture of my aunt , my dads sister and one of their Families APBT's taken in 1929 / 30 in the Bronx New York....It was on tin and had to be changed over to a regular picture....always loved this picture....

Attached Files:

9. Great photo! I collect those old ones. Thanks alot!

10. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

All those pictures are really great! :)

11. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

great thread all round. pics and link were great!

12. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

[​IMG] here's another of "going light barney"

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2005
  13. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

Heres a good one...
    [​IMG]

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Thanks for sharing jeff.