1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old photo

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jacko, Dec 28, 2012.

1. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i could care less what is going on in the pic , what i want to know is what country do you think it is from ? i believe it is from 1930"s. personally i reckon USA or Canada . primarily b/c of the style of clothes being worn. also it would be interesting to hear what type of dogs are involved. i recken black n tans and a young hound of some sort . any info ?http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/418579_544151775612335_232620427_n.jpg[​IMG]

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i think its UK jacko.

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

No idea really,it's obviously fall of the year with the leaves on the ground and jackets worn but could be from many places I suppose.