1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ole' Six Bits

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, May 26, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

hows this blood doin?? what do u get from it and how the percentages??

2. isnt sixbits an eli bred dog?thats what i heard anyone shed some light on this please.

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

4. very well bred dog there.

5. EliDogs

EliDogs Pup

I would also like to know more about this dogs history, maybe some stories..

6. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

In my experience, Six Bits dogs aren't much for producing, but when crossed with Maverick...ouch! Lookout for that mouth. Some of the hardest biters you'll ever see, but don't expect many 2-hour gamedogs. I've always been a fan of the Mav/Sixbits stuff if for no other reason than their quick-finishing ability.

7. 440rider

440rider Guest

I'm a huge fan of the sixbit x maverick crossed dogs. I'll be getting something off this (the attached ped) when it's made. It's a 3/4 sixbits 1/4 maverick breeding. It's a Sixbits dog bred into boudreauxs little bit (both her parents put down by laspca) Sixbits is a heavy boze dog. The maverick cross is the most popular with this blood.

8. B

B CH Dog

Good post.

B

9. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

10. 440rider

440rider Guest

sixbits made POR i think he's producing!
    Sonny boy off sixbits also made POR!
    Cooper and smiths jackyll 2x off sixbits (putting out good ones i hear)!
    not saying that the maverick cross has nothing to do with it but I'm not sure I'd say sixbits doesn't produce.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2005
  11. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

12. 440rider

440rider Guest

Brother to sonny boy! He just recently went back to NY from a trip to FL. Got sixbits is right! There's a Fine example of sixbits not producing.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2005
  13. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

I DIDN'T KNOW HE MADE IT BACK JUST YET. 440 PM ME.

14. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I wasn't exactly referring to Six Bits himself when I said they weren't much for producing, I was referring to general offspring, particularly when not crossed with Maverick. However, you can't put much stock in a POR or ROM title; even a cur may make ROM if it's bred enough. That's just a sad truth that many don't bother to think about. Considering how many offspring SB produced, and how many offspring were produced in turn by his offspring, there is no denying that the %s are on the low end. Again, the percentages tend to increase when crossed with Maverick. Hey, Sonny and Jackyl produced well, and they certainly weren't the only ones, but look how many didn't produce well. And the farther back SB gets in the ped, the more the %s decline.
    But I'll say it once more, I've always been a fan of the Maverick/Six Bits dogs.:)

15. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

Good Post Rock I Have To Agree Totally.;)

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

17. wayne1967

wayne1967 Pup

Six Bits is not an Eli bred dog. He's a Boze bred dog.

18. wayne1967

wayne1967 Pup

Boze/sixbits was used more to breed back into the heavy Eli dogs to give them more wind.

19. blacklion

blacklion Pup

I always wanted some SixBits blood but I would have to get it directly from someone using it and culling it hard the best stuff in my opinion was the early stuff before it got popular .But now I will try to work with the Kemmers blood as an outcross into the Maverick stuff because most of the SixBits stuff I come across is not real proven.

20. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2006