1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

one cool gift

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by 12 gauge, Nov 10, 2011.

1. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

thank you very much H, this is one cool dog collar

IMG_5209.jpg

2. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

What a ARSkisser, wish I woulda thought of it first! haha;)
    Now who's gunna wear it?:confused:
    Hey H can ya do one centerfire case heads?

3. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

you know who, the one and only, cant forget about a buddy o' mine up north brought me a load of venison and still enjoying it, gracias B

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

that"s what you call personalized !! real nice...

5. Finito

Finito Big Dog

I have a friend who makes decorative & non decorative collars & them (12gauge "studs" ?) are very nice. Not disrespecting the maker at all or the collar,but he really could have made a great design/collar there.

6. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

nice i like how the 12gauge studs look like the back of a shotgun cartridge. cool.

7. hmots

hmots Big Dog

deff very cool ,nice!!

8. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

Thanks C! Wish I could claim responsibility for making it but I just bought it. I saw it on an online shop and it made me laugh. Thought it'd be perfect for Blake. ;)
    -H

9. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

IMG_5213.jpg the best deer jerky i've ever had hands down, thanks 308 B
    IMG_5212.jpg

10. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

nice collar 12 gauge!but damn that jerky looks good,got an ol deer ham in the freezer myself.lol!

11. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

i just got it in the mail today and we cant keep our hands off including my kids, gud stuff