1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinion on a laptop?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yas, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Anyone have a Macbook Pro? There`s a new one coming out this year but does anyone have the current one and do you like it?

Thanks,

Yas

2. WWII

WWII Banned

Overpriced
    Underpowered
    Hardly compatible

I grew up on Macs, using them for school, and they are quite user friendly. But, you are mainly paying for advertisement. You can find better laptops at under half the price of a Mac. I would only consider a Mac if I dealt in a lot of media.

3. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Thanks a lot for the opinion bruv but i`m a bit impatient and was on my way to the store within a couple of hrs of posting...LOL

4. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

5. Yas

Yas Big Dog

6. WWII

WWII Banned

Did you pick up a Mac or go with something else?

7. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Yeah I got the Pro, was looking for something to go back to college with but had to make a decision now as I have to download some software for work and once it`s paid for can`t change the license for a year.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i got a mac pro G5 desktop & don't regret spending $ on it. only regret paying the 1600 for the monitor.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

DAMN Ben...made of money huh?:D

10. HULK

HULK Pup

got a macbook pro almost 3 years old now, never had any problems with it. never gonnna switch away from mac.

11. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Good to know

12. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

several good things about mac's. I don't have the pro but I do have the mac book air. Don't regret buying it and I won't go back to a standard computer. I know someone who go a Sony Vaio, added spyware and still got a virus on it with a few hours. Never used any type of software protection on my mac book and had it for a year with no problems.

13. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Yas, how do you like it so far?

14. Yas

Yas Big Dog

To be honest mate I got it on Sunday but haven`t been on it as much as I would like because of work but the first impression I got is how much better it is than a normal laptop, it seems on a different level altogether.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

man lee i only used that monitor for like 8 months it cracked on me. if i had the whits about me i could of asve 600. hdmi cable & lcd tv would have been smarter lol.