1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinion on Ped

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CajunBoulette, May 26, 2014.

1. Looks like a lot of crosses but not bad.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

IMO, I happen to like the breeding that took. I would get 1 or 2 - Raise them right, And see how they turn out. There's no guarantee that a pup from any breeding is going to turn out..... JMO.....Dex :cool:

3. Every pup has a chance I agree. With so many lines/ crosses nothing gets to dominate imo.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I like the second breeding, on paper. Not knowing any of the dogs, a good Maverick/Chinaman/Alligator blend should produce rough ones. I don't know what Mr Scratch is lookin at.... There are only 3 lines used unless you count the Bolio in Frisco... And that's waaaay back

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

the second one didnt Take. Either way theres no guarantee, also good dogs way back??? on the bottom side?

6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

7. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I saw the second didn't take, I just like the blend more. Im a lil Eli bias. I wasn't sayin the good dogs are in the back, the Bolio is. Just commenting on the second ped

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I was inclined to go with second because I have worked with dogs down from same sire and it has been good to me. I believe I will hold off, I may regret not trying out the litter that took but I really don't have extra space at the moment. I had been waiting on the breeding that didn't take so I'll wait until I find something I can take in the direction I'm going

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I also like the zoeller bitch in ped that worked. Hmmm maybe he breeds the eli male to that zoeller bitch one day??? I think for me its best to wait for a repeat rather than fill my empty spot and then have to scramble to make room if it is repeated 6-12 months from now

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. I thought I also saw some rbj in there

11. I was talking about the 1st ped. The 2nd looks good

12. Poo's ace online ped. RIP. I ruined him he was a very good dog.