1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

***Opinions, please***

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Suki, May 7, 2006.

1. Cant help it but many posts on here look to me like, yes I like to f... but I never would stick him in because the pope says no....

2. b_dog58

b_dog58 Big Dog

Anyone who has read some of my previous posts knows I'm not for dogfighting at all....whatever. Anyway, D. Jessup is a hypocrit. She does have some good information on her website, but most of it is "I'm better then everyone else, and unless you're me, you shouldn't own a dog." bulls**t. By the way, whats the difference between gametesting and dogfighting, to me it's all the same, but I have been wrong before.

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Realonebulldog: If I understand your post correctly then I think you've misread me. No, I don't like or enjoy dogfighting. If I might use an analogy, I do recongnize that a hot forge can produce a strong metal. So although I don't like dog matching I do like the dog it has (partly) produced.

And my thoughts on matching have little to do with the pope, or Diane Jessup. I'm a grown, middle age man and can think for myself. I'm on this board because I do like gamedogs and its a good place to learn some things. I do think some people who enjoy matching overstate the role of matching in the development of the breed. IMO the Bulldog has been around for over a thousand years and matching as a way of proving dogs is fairly recent. The dogs have done lots of different types of work and matching is just one, and can be overstated. I'm interested in the overall dog.

Also, I've noticed some circular thinking that I find troubling on this site. It seems to go like this. The only way to really know about a bulldog is to match them. BUT, the only thing they are really "for" is to be matched. I find that really troubling. If the only thing Pitbulls are good for is fighing, then the PR battle is lost, because 99% of the law abiding population dosen't like matching. So I'd hope that the dogs are a touch more well rounded than that. I think they are.

4. my dog may have been born with the the love of fighting , i dont ask it of them , its illegal , no matter what the pride behind that is, dont care, after all im born with the ability to take a gun and kill jerks that piss me off , but i dont its illegal. myself and my beautiful dogs live in peace. their abilities are challenged in other ways.. the litters i have produced currently work in law enforcement and bomb squad the current 3 pups i do have are currently in training for search and rescue.. this breed is a real go getter they are tireless and will drop in the pursuit of the goal set before them.. theres alot to say for them when it comes to search and rescue they keep going long after others have gotten tired and stop from sore feet.. they are an asset to the community .. as for me and mine (friends in lawenforcement) we chose these to make the world a better place....thanks for reading me ....

5. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

:eek: BAD BOY!! HAHAHAA

6. My English is geting better and better...^^ LOL

7. ]
    Anyone who has read some of my previous posts knows I'm not for dogfighting at all....whatever. Anyway, D. Jessup is a hypocrit. She does have some good information on her website, but most of it is "I'm better then everyone else, and unless you're me, you shouldn't own a dog." bulls**t. By the way, whats the difference between gametesting and dogfighting, to me it's all the same, but I have been wrong before.
    lol that sound like some of the bitches on this sight!!!! a certain person wants to get an attitude with me just cause I ain't rippin out my bitches uterus, and I don't follow her every loud ass opinion... I LOVE MY CHINAMAN!!!!!!! Have a great day y'all..

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Well, speaking in simplest terms, dog-fighting implies a sanctioned match with a wager per side. Where as a gametest implies rolling the dog to test gameness, without the wagers or large crowd. Everyone knows my feelings on the issue, and I will say I feel gametesting is the more pure form (although still illegal), as it is strictly for the dogs, and for your own stock without outside interference such as a crowd or money.