1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Opinions...?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Sampson1, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

None? cool...lol

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i heard superman was a very good dog, other than that i dont know the other dogs so i dont have anything to add

4. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks man I appriciate it.
    anybody else have anything?

5. box boy

box boy Pup

the first ped. is very inpresive my friend would not mine havin a pup!!:)

6. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks for the imput man..Does anyone know of the dogs personally?

7. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I like the first one pretty much 3/4 carver blood through LG and thib blood with the out of the Reno blood . Carver/Eli has been working forever and that should throw bulldogs

8. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks and yeah I like that ped too... what about the bottom ped? nobody likes it?lol

9. like dat butcher boy stuff in da first ped alot but neva heard of the dam and sire

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks man..Anyone else have any views on these breedings good or bad?

11. I'd like to see the top of the first one bred back to the bottom of the second one.lol both are proven crosses, though i like the look of the first one over the second one....i prefer a bolio/eli cross with the carver stuff, any-who they both should do just fine...nicely done.

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thanks but I didnt make the breeding a friend of mine did. Any other opinions on the matter?

13. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

bump bump bump

14. tharen.d

tharen.d Banned

how do u create a forum "new here"