1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

opinions

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by sy82nj, Feb 21, 2011.

1. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

fictional story for all to read and comment on.

opinions is the subject. we all have one. but how or why make one that holds no weight. to the things you do. he going to be used as a stud dog not irreplacable or earned his right. he ruined her or should of left her on the side of the road. lol !! tried twice but either took the breath from her body. mama girl could of ended but what the hell happen. F**king liar. Mines not the best bred or best performer. but off of my stock not all will work. shown that she could do than just eat dog food. "the last off of my yard in my hands." F%$k it i'll roll the dice i don't mine gambling. not riding the coat tail of fame but out to build my own legacy. the greats fell short ch. rascal and snooty good example. but look at the permanent piss spots they left us with. know what worth holding on to and whats just pure junk!! papers don't make better dogs. "dog shit will always be shit"!!

by goodfriend
    yis:dogdrink: