1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Osama Bin Laden is Dead!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AmericanDogMan, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. preme

preme CH Dog

agreed some shit doesnt sit right ...tell that to the people still mourning lost ones i know my family still hurting ....

2. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Wouldnt dare to put mysef in there shoes, but still. if it were the case, only thing that counted for me would be the truth.

ive seen footage of old us soldiers that try and open there mouth. it was over for them, socially and at work people made life impossible for them.

Its a natural way things are going now and the gov knows that. people feel pain and are hurt. just give them a false picture of what is the so called enemy and hate wil take over. Hatred blinds people we all kno that.
    and the group that isnt blinded by this hatred is to small to form a fist ageanst that whats wrong.

imo people dont die for nothing. only if we forget them and forget to seek for the truth.

Respect

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont get the virgins in their afterlife....
    slept with maybe just a few and not one of em was worth a sh*t in the sack. gimme a slut any night over a virgin

4. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

no pics ,no videos ,wheres the prove

5. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

The funny thing is your part of the reason I hate foreign peoPle. Your gOnna sit behin a computer and run you dicksucker, and have the nerve to talk about nerve. Your army can eat a dick. If it was up to me there would have never been a war, just blOw the whole damn country up.

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Agreed!! F*ck him!! All these people cheering and sh*t should be ashamed of themselves. It's like football and getting to the endzone and acting like u never been there before! Looks like a bunch of college kids! Been dead for a week news comes out today (yea ok)!! Congress comes back from vacation today to vote for more money for FEMA death camps (distraction anyone) Thats if you believe they killed a week ago and not 9-10 years ago.

Whatever agree preme... Not the first not the last lots of diff stories coming out shot bomb buried at sea

7. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I'm not CIA... I don't know what happened but what I do know is! I know and can feel propaganda when I hear it.!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Clarification: Celebrating singing say the pledge one thing! Fine! Dancing around like a fool makes you look like this[video=youtube;KrM0dAFsZ8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/video]

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن‎, ʾUsāmah bin Muḥammad bin ʿAwaḍ bin Lādin; March 10, 1957 – May 2, 2011

Barack Hussein Obama II (i /bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States.

I didn't believe the birth certificate had even a faint possibility of being fake until today!!!

[​IMG]

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/breaking-bill-oreilly-his-crackpot.html

...Stop using our young men and women irresponsibly... All Americans want is the truth so we can go on about their lives !!

Whatever... I'm not saying any of the above is true... I'm just saying it's has as much chance of being true as the nonsense story they told about the CIA and A-Team killing Osama Bin Laden!

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

im sure the familys of dead soldiers & people who died in wtc feel a little better. if just one family got closer then it was worth it. US should of erased the middle east & turn it into a wal-mart.

10. I second that BB..................... although I don't agree with that last part..........jmo

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I ust think its funny that people have such strong emotions about this and the truth is NONE of us know what the fuck is going on. Just goin off the same bullshit that Bush was feeding us. With respect to all families to 9/11 victims im curious to what this even changes (if he is even really dead). Anger, hate and fear blinds people and i'm truly seeing why they say ignorance is bliss jus based on some of the dumbass text messages i got last night...

12. jacko

jacko CH Dog

"an eye for an eye does nothing but make the whole world blind ". gandhi . it is natural to feel hate for people even whole countries as i have done my self with the IRA and ireland . its a difficult sittuation and calls for cool heads !

13. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

yeah and conveniently enough he's already burried, out at sea... and of course no pics, no vids, no nothing.
    If that was me i would hang that dude at ground zero and have every new yorker spit on his corpse or at least send him on a tour all over the US to show him of

culabula likes this.
  14. bauer

bauer Top Dog

You can bet your life there will be a backlash from this, think i will be staying of the planes for a while. The us gov have to give some proof of is death either pics or video or people are not going to believe he is dead..

15. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

i agree as a Marine im glad hes gone but this im positive of will only make things worse for a little while

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I just don't know which particular aspect of your character irks me more--the nod-wink bigotry or the ass-out stupidity.

17. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

ROLMAO

The perfect puppet.

18. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Nuff sayd..

19. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

If your not in the military and don't know what really happened don't talk please because im sure we have a few military here who know alot more about what happened then some of you keep your mouths closed you offend people and don't understand what your talking about....he's really dead there will be a backlash and many more lives will be lost thats all you guys need to know... if you don't know don't act like you do.... and im not political but Obama got him killed did he not or do you guys not know how the military works? and a former president put him on a plane back to Pakistan the day 9/11 happened hope i don't **** in someones coffee by telling the truth

Former security forces and current infantry Marine

20. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Let the conspiracy theories begin!!!!

I would think we could show a little more gratitude for a job well done, but no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.