1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

oscar..pistorius...guilty//not guilty..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BLUE8BULL, Apr 14, 2014.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...THERE'S A FEW SA..MEMBERS ON HERE WONDERING WHAT THERE TAKE IS ON THIS GUY...I THINK HE'S GUILTY AS HELL...HIS ACTING IN COURT IS A JOKE...JUST WONDERING WHAT THE FEELING IS IN SOUTH AFRICA....?????????????HAVE YA GOT THE DEATH SENTENCE OVER THERE...?????????:confused:

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Re: ...?????..oscar..pistorius...guilty//not guilty..???????

i have no idea the laws over there, but this dude is guilty. They should beat him to death with his prosthetic leg. What kind of bitch shoots someone through a closed door?

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

In 2010 federal legislation prohibited capital punishment in all Australian states and territories.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I'm not from SA and I haven't followed the case that closely but his actions/ "acting" in court makes me believe he is guilty. As for BK, IMO it depends on the situation I guess. If somebody is in my bathroom and after I check that it's nobody in the house with me, I'm shooting through the closed door. I don't have to get shot before I shoot back.

5. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Well I have spent most of my weekend following a few days of the court proceedings. I believe he is guilty as hell and so does almost everybody else I have spoken to, but like with the OJ Simpson case a lot of errors were made when handling the evidence.
    NO, unfortunately the death penalty was abolished a few years back and that's the only thing I can really think of which we should have retained in the post apartheid era.

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...i reckon he had a big barney with the missus...pulled out the gun...she ran+locked her-self in the bathroom,,and he jus shoot thru the door....scumbag....i wonder had he previous for domestic violence...???..one thing my oldman taught us,if ya have a arguement with your loved-one..ya go for a walk an let thing's cool down...ya don't beat ladys....no matter how much abuse ya get....the only thing i would say for this guy,,will his money save him....?????????..............ps::..bk don't worry i won't let no prowler get near ya.....lol..lol......

7. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

Yeah he's guilty as hell...he should be shot at dawn for the infernal whinging he's doing during the trial....if i hear his voice on the radio or see him on the tv i have to change channel...really irritates me....but i think that media coverage of the event is degrading the victims memory and it must be so hard on her family.

8. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

I hear you there blue my old man allways says a man only hits he's wife if he isn't man enough to think he's gonna get hit back.

9. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Firstly, this whole thing has made a spectacle of the justice system in South Africa and has as per usual made the entire nation look like the idiots they are. They are making a spectacle out of it because it was a white man that did it, what about the 80 000 or so odd white South Africans that have been hacked and chopped to death in black on white racially motivated attacks since 1994 not to mention the thousands that have been murdered before that and the thousand more that are still going to be murdered.........don't hear anything about that do you.

10. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

All part of the de-humanization of white people process taking place in South Africa. Whole thing has made SA look like the joke they are....all I can do is laugh at them.

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

th anglo saks wil be gonne anyway in 10.000 years .then evrbody wil colored

that pretorias is quilty ....according to me ...chop his arms of its enough
    frustrated idiot

12. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

South Africans have the tendency to go into violent rages that they can't control. They had an argument, she ran to the bathroom and locked herself in the toilet to get away from him because she was terrified of him. He chased her, he fired 4 shots into the toilet knowing very well that it was Reeva in the toilet and then proceeded to violently attack the toilet door with a cricket bat..... more than likely wanted to beat her up with the bat as well. There is NO WAY he did not know or could not know it was her in the toilet.......impossible and highly unlikely. The first shot caught her in the hip, does anybody think that she would not have made a sound or cried STOP after being hit the first time. She fell against the magazine rack which made a sound and Pistorius changed his aim to fire at the location of the sound. If he heard the magazine rack move then please don't try tell me he didn't also hear Reeva in the toilet. Its murder in the first degree.

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

My answer to someone like you would be leave SA then.You don't belong there.

14. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Make too much money and have a lot invested here to want to leave. Beautiful place with lots of potential, only problem is that the population is rather backwards.

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

South Africans have the tendency to go into violent rages that they can't control
    --------------------------------------
    not only south african's

16. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

This ability to display this tendency also seems to be very prevalent among white males in South Africa, they also tend to be more violently aggressive in comparison to most other caucasoids from other parts of the world. Not all, but the tendency thereto is prevalent. When they get angry they tend to be unable to think logically or reason with themselves or think of the consequences of acting out violently and seem to be predisposed to act out violently and unreasonably when becoming angry.

17. toom

toom Big Dog

Keltic you try so hard but you are so FULL shit.....!

18. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i would love to see where you cited that information from

19. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Just stirring the pot a bit :-)

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....if it make's the south african judical system look bad,,how will it go if he get's a-way with it....?????..on another note..what about the great NELSON MANDELA'S ,funeral.....i expected a-lot more for this man's funeral....??????????//