1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Overweight!?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by mac 11, Jul 11, 2011.

1. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

[​IMG]

What you think?

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Damn that's a fine dog!!!!!!!

3. AxeMan

AxeMan Pup

the dog looks great, but the best weight is the lightest he can go and still maintain full strength. he looks to be within a couple pounds of his best weight

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice looking dog. I agree with AxeMan.

5. He looks pretty good to me

6. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Hell nah man that dog is thick

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Mighty nice brother...

8. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

ya, looks a lil overweight ... haha kiddin, well done man

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

i wouldnt say overweight. just maybe not show weight

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

if u ask me it depends on where and what he is showing for.

11. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Thanks yall, IMO he was a couple of pounds over. I know what my mistake was and won't make it again. Thanks for your thoughts everybody.

Mac

12. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

The dog could have been dried out more, but that's what bodybuilders do, not performance athletes.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

thats a thin line and all hounds are different so you would have to know this hound to make that assumption

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

bump...........

15. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Looks like a solid dog
    Solid as in thickly muscled

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Mac11 that dog looks good if you're dog is overweight than mine is obese lol. Keep it up man he looks great!

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

over weight

18. What do you feed this dog? Biscuits, Gravy, and Bojangles chicken biscuits? Just kidding man, I think he LOOKS great. It depends on what he is making weight for. I think he looks like he could go to a conformation show and be good to go. I honestly think this is a stellar looking animal and I've scrolled back up several times while typing this response to look at the animal.

I really like black dogs, want a black dog, never owned a black dog(other than an doberman i had years ago, briefly.) but will someday own a black dog. Sorry if this question has been asked a million times but I just started coming around these forums again, never really posted over here, and I was curious as to how he is bred. Thx

19. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Old goat, thanks, I will send you a pm. Sadie, thanks. I only really bump this thread so it was easier to find for a person. Yes, old goat is right, the dog was overweight in the pic, but I have fixed the issue since that photo was taken. Sixbit/shadylady

20. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Ok Goat and Mac you are going to have school me here why is he over weight? Over weight as in competition/show weight? Cause I think he looks damn good but I might not be looking at what you guys are looking at so help me out lol.