1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

paladin bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CRG, May 9, 2004.

1. CRG

CRG Top Dog

can anyone help me on the paladin bloodline. to me it seems to be scatter bred does any one own any dogs off this line. how are they good mouth, long wind etc. any info would be helpful thanks in advanced

2. strong bite, very rough and powerful and game too, there are some crosses with red becker dogs and they are basicly ironhead or hide satch blood

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well I know this is old But I had to give my 2 cents, Sometimes you will get a deep game paladin dog but % wise you need to cross out. I had over 30 paladin dogs over the years and some were very good but not as much as other lines I have seen my dogs show everything one day then the next time they looked like a differant dog. And most of mine would bite the hell out of strangers That is the reason I culled all of them. I think the best Paladin cross I have seen were the Monsterman/Candy cross they put out some good ones. YIS J