1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Panther Dogs???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by FreakinWindows, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Just wanted to ask everyone here whats there take on the Panther Dogs??? And who has the tightest arround today? Just a thought question..:confused:

2. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

I don't know about the tightest but Mountain State Knls has some real good bred Panther stuff out of their dog Cormega. I have dealt with the Panther line before and Like it as a 50/50 cross.

3. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Look at Southern Bulldogs off Lawless for some really good Panthe blood. I have seen some of his Panthe stuff in person and it is simply awsome to look at.