1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

paper hanging bullshitters

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jacob, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

thanks e dog hope i didnt get a manstopper or i was specefic with the breeder when i tol him what i wanted maybe he gave me what i wanted i just dont feel confident about it any more but then i might turn out to have the next jeep heh heh thats my favorite dog

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

For the love of everything that is good, please stop posting, and find another breed.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you won't have " the next jeep" I promise you that hea hea that's the truth ruth.

4. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Is this thread hurting anyone else's head? Damn you have to be Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory to keep up with this shit.