1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Paper Hanging!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by misterdogman, Jun 21, 2005.

1. I agree with all that state that what matters is what you see not what the paper states. Hence, my signature. It is nice to have peds on your dog as we like to have of our own family but when you cannot be sure of it, it is just an illusion. The best way is to measure each dog's qualities independ of the peds they carry.

2. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Lets look at it this way! Even paperwork thats close to being right still cant produce the perfect gamedog. So many people trying to breed the paperwork and not depending on the dog itself to produce. So called Blood manipulation is a backyard breeder's way of throwing curs into the mix and always keeps us having to cull harder each time we try something from another yard. they stop and the fools still breed it. Now what we have is a cur throwing bitch or dog in the line and when will it show up next? your dog my dog or the pups we produce when? I been told to cull my dogs by men that dont have the ass to do it on their own yard cause its about the money from the pups. It just burns my ass to hear people say they cull but when you look at their yard and see stuff that you know quit that is getting bred and sold to people around the southeast and shipping everywhere in the us its just a big game to them and nothing else. I'm tired of bitching now!

3. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

So Is It Safe To Say That Paper Work Doesn;t Really Mean Anything Because You Don't Know If The Peds Are A Fact You Just Make The Best Of The Dog Itself?

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Pretty much...I wouldnt say peds mean nothing, I do like to know what im dealing with...but if its a hot performer with no ped at all...I dont care Ill take him.

5. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

AGREE 200%! MISTERDOGMAN stop reading my mind.........

1. a dog off of 2 proven hogdogs and he just wants 2 play with the damn dog.

2. a damn lab/hound mix that will drag a damn hog all the way 2 ur doorstep.

WHICH ONE WOULD U RATHER HAVE?

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Why in the hell did my last two posts come up saying..KnottyboyNC posted them...it says he posted the last two things on the threads I posted on...but I haven't seen his posts..what the hell?

7. 440rider

440rider Guest

got to user cp ..edit options and down to Reputation-Based Filtering and lower it. Knotty has negative feedback and if your filtering is set too high you wont be able to see the postes by this user.

8. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

is there a way 2 find out who gave me neg. feedback

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

ok got it..wow if I left it at -1 id feel snotty..so I set it to -300...even the scrubs can be seen by me...lol.

10. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

well i know im not a scrub, just a guy thats seemingly not liked on this site already. If u want 2 create a site just about the positive sides of the pit bull, y call it game-dog.com? Everyones dogs are different and just cause my dog wasnt this and i didnt believe that i get neg. feedback. Wonder how many points will be taken off for saying that?

11. 440rider

440rider Guest

i dont think you can view who gave you what as far as reputation.You have negative because some members believe you give bad advice and have poor yard etiquette. Dont sweat it take good advice when it's given...sometimes it opens ones eyes, and you can never tell the whole story from pictures IMO. I just post what I feel is helpful and what i believe to be true. I don't claim to be a dogman my only claim is that I love this breed and will do what I can to see it thrive. I dont use the points or point system I lowered my filter options to view everyone posts and dont put anyone down for negative feedback I can only judge someone from my experiences and/or posts from that person not feedback about them.

12. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I feel the same way about it myself! We breed to improve the dogs and anything else is just a waste. Papers give some people a motive to sell crappy dogs under good looking paperwork! Its a money maker and killing the gameness throughout the dog world. If every single person would set a high standard in their yard and not let the money get in the way we would have better dogs and culling would be just another day in the park. It would be second nature to us to make the weak and curs go away quick!

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

You speak true words...I have a funny story...I posted before about how my Bambam 4xw had got ahold of the Redboy/Jocko bitch next door when she was off her chain...well were a mile apart so I figured oh well accidental breeding...so I took the pups and her over to my place when they were born and when about 3mos I farmed some to my cousin and some friends after culling and believe it or not some are doing well off this unplanned scatter breeding...well I had 2 left I thought about keeping..you know the best ones...and this local breeder who breeds garbage came by..well he happens to be a relative to this chick I know so I kinda knew him..he supposedly breeds a hot line and a show line...whatever...well he wants a pup so I told him cool which one...he picked it and asked for a ped, I told him ok let me go write it up..he says wait these dogs dont have peds...I was like theyre off my boy and this bitch next door I can write it up but they aint registered...shes old but was proven according to her owner but she aint my dog and this breeding was an accident ...so take it or leave it...he was like well I can tell theyre gamebred but peds are EVERYTHING...I was like ok mr pedigree you can start walking before I whoop ya and turn you into feed...I wouldnt want you to have one anyway because if you had one youd turn it into a cur or breed it to your garbage...people like you take these peds and try to push sh!t eating dogs with them that couldnt compare to my dogs on their worst day...he started acting bad like he was gonna do something and said well my dogs are better they got papers ...instead of getting mad and fighting with him I was like all those white dogs in town are off your stuff and they are garbage...go get your best papered dog and we will see...he immediately threw his hands in the air and was like it aint worth it you can keep your unpaperd gamedogs...and I said and you can keep your papered curs and well both be happy...regardless if I have a decent dog dont come on my yard and talk crap about them...so he left...the dog he was going to get is now 20 mos old and already a 1xw ...some guy in MN bought her the next day for 100$... I wasnt in it for profit I gave half the money to the neighbor for feed......it was that guys loss though he could have got an unpaperd dog right there that was higher quality than his whole papered yard of curs...some people just dont get it...and maybe thats a good thing...

14. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

LOL good story misterdogman, but be careful and watch your dogs not that you made a enemy

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

oh I have motion sensors that go off in the house...and one mean ass german shepard running the farm...and CH. Bambam 4XW dont like strangers and he is the first dog you got to pass in the yard to get to the others..no other entry...so if you beat my system and 2 dogs before you get shot you can have them ..Ill help you load them up...lmao

16. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

i agree compleley with bgfu....completeley

17. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Good story! I have had some of the same crap happen to me to. I feel I have quality dogs with papers and without just like the next guy but trying to keep up with the Jones ant me! Just like my kennel name BGFU "Bred Game For Us" its what I like and maybe others will to and then again maybe not! Like now I bred my Spike/Midnight Cowboy dog to My Chinaman/ Jeep/ Bingo bitch Fat Annie. The two dogs are hot and off good dogs that have proven to add gameness to a yard. When they hit the ground it should be a nice BD litter. The cross is there and the Mouth added back to the top. Game to Game is the way I bred it with some stuff to boot. Later

18. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I'd rather breed to an ugly dog than a pretty pedigree:)

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I would... in a perfect world.. never look at a ped...it takes time away from looking at the dogs in question...My partner Mr Zinetti from where I got my Vili dogs always told me BIS to BIS.. CH to GRCH.. GIS to BIS it dont matter the line or the blood or the generations before...no matter how fancy or tight or inbred or line bred..winners to winners make winners hands down fact final period...regardless of peds..I believe this very much so and I think I finally excepted it after I bought my first papered cur for more than my first champion with no ped...

20. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

They hang the wrong thing! If they would hang papers on good dogs it would not be so bad but they don't do that. They should hang the dogs that ant worth a crap and stop passing it on to young fools in the game!
    Like your story about the dogs without papers I see it this way. Mr.dogman if you took the time to hand write a ped for me cause the dog did not have adba papers that means more to me than an adba sticker that cost me to much. The guy that passed up your pups was a fool and not to smart about the game.