1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Papers Dont Make Dogz, Dogz Make A Paper

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lumberjack, Apr 24, 2008.

1. TNKIDD

TNKIDD Pup

well this account is from one who has handled the dog, was there when it was found, and reffed one of his matches. him and bill were friends. you might say partners for a while. its not much different, just someone else s account of the matter. Bill and him still swapped and tradded dogs thought out the years and kept in touch.

2. IRONHIDE

IRONHIDE Big Dog

just curios what is the story on 35 you said bought but others are saying found some are saying stolen averything i've read say's bought for 35 bucks sapposed to be a roll dog turned out he had madd talent....

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Bought/got/owned after RB got him. I don't think he was stollen never heard that but Its like TNKIDD said, just a differnt account of the same story.

4. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Papers don't matter..........do you think that the second part of your statement will hold up?

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
  5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Papers do matter yall yellin 35 ya great pitdog but i talked to an old timer years ago about the 35 dog and was told that he never threw anything worth the box Y do you think that is??? Easy not every dog can produce with just anything Best to Best doesnt always work!!! Honestly look at the top ROM dogs i can think of only one of the top 5 best producing dogs in the journals history that could throw good dogs no matter what he was bred to Gr.Ch. Buck!!! The vast majority of the rest of the top producer's points are from dogs that were LINEBRED and you need papers for that.

6. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

There u go thinking about breeding and producing, not every breeder wants to sell breeding dogs, some people sell working dogs to working people. Why would a breeder want to give someone a top breeding dog?

Buck's pedigree was in question there's like 3 pedigrees on him, Red Boy, we all know what is said about him. Honey Bunch, has stipulations on her ped. As well as BO
    Jeep's sire. Really ANY Caver bred dog is God knows what. Walter K's dogs were said to be mixes, Tudor kept bitch dogs that people brought to get bred that he liked and wouldn't give them back. Half of Frisco's offspring are in question. Etc etc etc.

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

LOL Got your panties in a bunch huh lol!!!

"There u go thinking about breeding and producing, not every breeder wants to sell breeding dogs, some people sell working dogs to working people. Why would a breeder want to give someone a top breeding dog?"

Well that is what the paper work is for breeding and producing!!!

To me there is no question about Buck's pedigree and i know the story the Breeder of that dog said it was off this dog its off that dog. Besides he was never bred back into his own line anyways.

Red Boy again who cares that line goes with dam near anything and does good inbred linebred whatever !!!

Honey Bunch again who cares about any of that cause she threw multiple good dogs in every litter she had!!!

Walter K's for real dude lol you wouldnt have said that to his face standin across the [] lol!!!

Tudor Dam dude do ya have gamebred dogs???

Frisco is known to throw more multiple winning dogs then you will ever own count on that!!!

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

:party0051: ..............................

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

^^^same here, this should be good^^^

10. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:party0051:all shit shake and bake

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Hmm my reply got deleted...

12. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Is this rumor true about 35 being bred down from Art?.

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Paper's don't mean jack if the dog isn't living up to them .. Hell most of them are hung any damn way there are plenty of fancy papered cur's out there. I put faith in my dogs not their papers. Dog men don't breed paper's they breed what works. Your dog's should be the ones to tell you what should and shouldn't be bred. Paper's will get you into an adba show that's about it. If you have been breeding dogs long enough you don't need a pedigree to tell you what you have already bred or what's on your yard. Pedigree's only assist they don't determine a bulldogs worthiness. On a bulldog can do that JMO

14. DOA RIP

DOA RIP Banned

how can one expect to tighten or out cross in conjunction with line breeding without papers? this argument is as dumb as the people on the side of papers don't make the dog. and yes you can put paper on grits...not sure how tasty it will be, but it is edible.

15. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

The papers themselfs are not important, but the knowing the liniage of your dog is, even if its written on a napkin :D

16. DOA RIP

DOA RIP Banned

funny, once the dog makes those "papers" now all of a sudden they're relevant.sounds like people are implying cement ain't no good until it's dry.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

IF you need papers to help you know that, get the FUCK out of the brood pen. That's all I can say.

18. DOA RIP

DOA RIP Banned

you simpleton, the picture in your head shouldn't be so literal as to think me or anyone else will be out in the yard with a pile of pedigrees on top of a dog house scratching his head trying to figure out his next move. lol

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Papers can't give you familiar consistencies you want and look to have
    Papers can't show you quality where you need to see it
    Papers can't show you the in bulk quality of those directly behind and around your dogs

20. DOA RIP

DOA RIP Banned

those statements are so contradictory it's just silly. what came first, the chicken or the egg? the papers are your blueprint...try to build a house without one.the conduct of your program will eliminate dogs that won't ever be on paper. hence the reason one would breed for the betterment process.