1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

parkers whip x FHK poopy may

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, Jun 6, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

2. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

that male is nice, got some chinaman blood in him....and fris..boo ya

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

thank you for your post, it helped me

4. B

B CH Dog

Rebel Yell was a very game dog with high ability and great mouth. Even in his loss, the other dog had a foul hold (testicles) and Rebel was picked up to save his stud career. Reb completed a very difficult game courteousy scratch. I believe it was TL Williams that said he was one of the gamest dogs he had seen in a very long time. The winning hog expired several hours after the match. Rebel died a few months ago after being paralyzed from the shoulders down due to unknown causes. He left some good dogs around and the few that have his blood keep it close to home. His brother Rooster is still alive and I've heard he had a few good dogs on the ground. I was in the midst of trying to track down some more Rebel Yell stuff right before he passed. I know of another bitch bred up double on Rebel Yell that I plan on taking my own Rebel dog to in the near future. I'd love to have some triple bred Rebel pups. Mine has shown nothing but good signs but he's still pretty young at a little over 2 years old. Time will tell but I bet people will be hanging onto their Rebel stock for personal use. The Bolio / Frisco cross resulted in some high ability rough game dogs. Hope this helps....

Regards,

B

5. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=89545
    I agree hole heartedly!!!!!!!!!!! would love to get my hands on a female out of Rebel.. You wouldn't believe how this male is producing.. He is a great dog..

6. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

anyone know if this breeding was done?? also any know greenacres kennels