1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pascal Vs. Hopkins

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budboy88, Dec 19, 2010.

1. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

That was BULLSHIT the old man got robbed in my eyes, he very obviously dominated that fight. Honestly if that fight was in Vegas or New York i think it would have turned out differently. Like Hopkins said that is bad for the sport and really gets under my skin.

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

BUMP i know damn well im not the only one who watched this?

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I watched the first 4 rounds till I fell asleep. It seemed that Hopkins would be winning the round and then get knocked down. Seemed he would get knocked down when there was 30 seconds left.

4. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

He only got knocked down twice and one was iffy. He truly dominated the last 8-9 rounds.

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Yeah Hopkins got robbed , The Body work he was doing in the middle rds was great then he was consistently landing the right hand late , Pascal was backing up and moving trying to survive he fought a tough 12th though . But Hopkins Clearly outfought him

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

And i still say if that fight was in the U.S. or in a neutral country Hopkins would be the oldest world champion of all time right now.

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

B-Hop is a legand of the sport! period.

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Absolutely hes not only one of my favorite boxers hes one of my favorite athletes period.

9. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

im from Canada and, yea bhop got robbed... pascals tough tho just gotta double up the jab