1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Passage Of Animal Fighting Bill Is Urged

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

no, Lins, but I'll keep you posted if I hear of anything, 4sure.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

I know, Mia. Again, pretty frightening....
    damn, stupid, idiotic state I live it!!!!![​IMG]

3. Suki

Suki Guest

just got this:
    STATE REPRESENTATIVE
    LOUIS L. KAFKA
    Telephone: 617-722-2305
    Facsimile: 617-722-2598
    E-Mail: Rep.LouisKafka@hou.state.ma.us

any/all letters, e-mails, calls, etc are hugely appreciated guys.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Bill's author. Nice. I sent him an email. Basically told him that paraphernalia is a bogus concept (short of actually finding a bloody pit or something), as is killing pups based on their breeding.

1 person likes this.
  5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

The guys last name (Kafka) is appropiate, since the law he's proposing is surreal.

6. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

So, they want to charge people with crimes they suspect they're going to commit??? What was that movie......oh, Minority Report. Sounds an aweful lot like that.

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

So what's next? People who own guns, rope, or plastic bags will be arrested & accused of attempted murder because the own "paraphenalia"? If so, I'm moving to Puerto Rico with my friend.

8. sent him a nice little email,i do hope i get a response but if i dont i will just keep emailing him till i do.

14rock likes this.
  9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

As I've done before, I'm making an offer to the members of this board.

If you are willing to stand up for your breed, the constitution of America, and our basic rights by contacting the state reps and voicing your opinion, tell us here, and receive rep points from me.

If you are so worthless you cannot spare 5 minutes of your day to make a call, type an email or send a letter, let me know, and I will remove you from the board so you may have some free time to do so.

This is something that effects ALL of us, whether we live in MA or not. As Suki has mentioned, once a law is passed in one "innovate" state, or city and gets away with it, all sorts of copy-cats come crawling out of the wordwork. I have never been to MA, nor can I recall really knowing anyone from MA aside from a few board members. But if you expect any help in return, when this comes to your town, you better stand up for your brothers now, or kill all your dogs your not willing to fight for, and not have to worry about troublesome bothers like BSL and other forms of anti-dog legislation.

I do not want emails posted here, or copies of letters sent, I'm trusting everyone who responds is trustworthy enough to not lie for a few rep points.

Suki, thank you for that contact information, you constantly are doing more than is called for, and we thank you. Your dedication to this board, is amazing, but more importantly,your committment to this breed. If everyone had the drive that you do, we would not be battling this issue, as it would of been squashed years ago. Thank you once again Suki :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Suki

Suki Guest

Geeeeze, rock. The mascara is pointless, today...

It's truly, my pleasure. I guess when it comes from the heart, it's easy. I do it for all of us, for every dog. Tx, hugely, for your VERY kind words.
    Damn, for once, I'm speechless....

11. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

So, what do they do with cops that own and fight pit bulls to??? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. It's PETA them sorry F'ers! Someone needs to do us a favor and bomb PETA!!! or force them to eat some "SPAM"

12. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I sent him a pointed but polite e-mail in which I argued against the logic of the bill. I also sent a cute picture of my dog having his ear chewed on by our kitten and pointed out that all Pitbulls are from "fighting animals" and that the vast majority are well adjusted, happy family pets. I also argued against seizing property without legal justification. I hope it works. At least he can't say there is no opposition.