1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pat wont close on Groundhog

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Willy, Dec 31, 2010.

1. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

2. Great read! Thanks for sharing the link.

If a person doesn't work a working dog they shouldn't own a working dog. Culling is part of the working dog world, I was just trying to get along in my previous post because I'm the new guy.

Nearly all my family and friends have either gone Patterdale, Jagdterrier, and Jack Russell, or quit messing with dogs altogether because our breed has been ruined by the same kind of people I see on this forum whining about culling dogs. One friend has gone "Bully" and I just shake my head and laugh at him. What a waste.

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

gotcha !!11111

4. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

gotcha jacko!

5. Seriously! I admit, I'm a little slow to catch on...What is the "gotcha" all about? lol